+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL Divisional Playoffs (Week 2)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Now that's something that would be interesting too!

(though personally I would still love to see everyone get a chance at offense--just means MORE football )

side note: the college OT is ridiculous having them start on the 35 yard line virtually already in FG range. :rolleyes
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Okay, anyone who thinks that the Bucs don't have a legitimate chance at the Super Bowl is crazy at this point. They are completely steamrolling the Niners.

Even after that completely TERRIBLE personal foul called on Lynch.

And WTF was up with the Niners giving up with more than 20 seconds left to go and 2 timeouts?

Bad call on Lynch. He was just trying to get up off of Hearst, who was thrashing like a fish out of water.

A truely dominating performance by the Bucs today, and with the Eagles looking obviously rusty against a bland Falcon defense, I think the odds are pretty good that Chucky will get to the Super Bowl.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'm hoping for a Tampa Bay/Raiders SuperBowl.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

You might well be getting it the way things are playing out.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Raiders win over the Jets. So, we're one step closer to the Raiders/Buc superbowl.

One problem with the Bucs, that I'm hoping they can overcome. The last 2 years, the Bucs have lost to the Eagles in the playoffs.

Originally posted by John
    One problem with the Bucs, that I'm hoping they can overcome. The last 2 years, the Bucs have lost to the Eagles in the playoffs.
    Yeah, but the Bucs are due. Of course I always say the same thing about the Red Sox. Surely they'll win the big one in my lifetime.

And I really dislike the Eagles so John, I'll be yelling and screaming like I was from Tampa Bay this weekend.

Excellent (tenting my fingers like Mr. Burns). The more people cheering for the Bucs this weekend, the better I'll feel.

It's certainly an interesting playoff season, following one of the more interesting regular seasons on record.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123