+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shania Twain to perform live at Super Bowl 37

Re: Shania Twain to perform live at Super Bowl 37

Originally posted by John
    "I can't imagine anyone getting up to go to the refrigerator with Shania Twain performing on the 50-yard line," said Michael Sievert, Chief Marketing Officer, AT&T Wireless.
    Oh, I agree... everyone will be too busy finding the remotes to change channels, or in the worst cases, reaching for air sickness bags.

It will be far too risky to attempt a bathroom break...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.
    Originally posted by John
    Shania's whole schtick these days is wearing see-through clothes with black undies and bra. I mean, has anyone noticed if she's actually singing?

Personally, I like a little more talent with my music.
    What, she sings?

She still hasn't been up to that museum they have for her in Timmins.
    She was asked if she would be going but said she didn't have time because she was singing at the Grey Cup.

Nice way to treat your fans Eileen.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She revoked her Canadian citizenship, dontchya know. Bizzotch.

I heard Shania went to Skyreach and left a note on the Oilers white board in the locker room saying something like "Go Oilers go!"

Like she even knows who the Oilers are. And I would have left a note like Eric Brewer: call 791-1495 and ask for Ducky to make some mad monkey love. If you're busy, get Comrie to call me. If he's busy get Ryan Smyth to call me. And if he's busy get... None of this Go Oilers Go crap.

eta: that's not my real phone number, so don't try to call me lookin' for love!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    If she revoked her citizenship, what is she? - She lives in Switzerland, is married to a Brit and the kid was born in Switzerland. Brit and Canucks have dual citizenship all the time.

After that note they won about 10 games , then crashed and burned. They said they were 'never'going to erase it.
    I'd have left a note for Ryan Smith or Salo.Comrie comes with furniture

But I could use some new furniture!

And hey, you can rest assured if you go to spend the night at Comrie's he's gonna have a nice couch.

Salo too. Markkanen is cute, so is Niinamaa. Hmm, the oilers have a lot of Fins.

And I think Shania took out American citizenship, eny.

Wasn't Shania whining just last month about how she hates to perform? Why would a person alienate themselves from their fans like that?

Ah, but she makes up for it by wearing a dorky Canada cap and going on CTV news.

She not only said she hates to perform, but she said that she is raising her child in Switzerland because she didn't like America.

Hellooooo, America is where all your frickin' music is selling, you thankless hoor.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    She and Hubby were living in Lake Placid NY and left in a huff when the nasty folk in the village disagreed with some weird landscaping thing they were going to do in front of their estate to protect poor Shawhina's privacy.
    How can you take out American citizenship when you don't live there, aren't married to one and claim to hate it there. ( Maybe she did a little private performance for W)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast