+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rich Gannon wins NFL MVP

Rich Gannon wins NFL MVP

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    !

I love Rich Gannon.

Everyone from KC loves him still...we know it wasn't HIS fault that he had to leave the Chiefs (grrr....)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Sadly, Priest Holmes would have undoubtedly won this award had he not been out the last two games of the year.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I tend to agree with you bill. The Chefs were wretched without him. But on the other hand, even with him they lost a lot of high scoring shootouts. I'm from the camp that thinks the MVP should come from a winning / playoff team. Gannon actually helped his team win games. And his stats could have been even more eye popping if he had tried to pad them, but he's all about putting the team first. Gotta love that in a player.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ah my Priest!

The :chef just need a defense and they'll be good to go

I happen to think Rich is just wonderful and was so sorry to see him leave KC (although I like Trent too, but Rich left because of Grbac who I couldn't stand and who managed to lose practically every game he played for KC :rolleyes)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm glad to see Gannon win this award.He has always been an underated player who put his whole heart and being in helping his team win no matter what the consequences for him.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

+ Reply to Thread