+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2004-05 NFL season

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Count me among the Steelers fans .
    You go girl!!!

Because I don't get Steeler's games up here in Mass, I watched the Bengals and Jets game. I'm pretty impressed with Carson Palmer. I think he'll mature in to a good QB.

And although I hate the Giants, I thought Kurt Warner was robbed of a winning game. His TE and WR's blew many open field passes which could've changed the outcome of the game. Then Eli comes in, hands off the ball for a touchdown. You could see the anger on Kurt's face, and rightfully so. The recieving corps of the Giants are so full of it, I hate when they laugh off a potential touchdown drop.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

i think eli manning is a punk. i'm so glad jerome mcdougle knocked the living day lights outta him.

unfortunately, i'm a bears fan. whatever, i'm a huge NFL and fantasy football fan, and that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    unfortunately, i'm a bears fan. whatever, i'm a huge NFL and fantasy football fan, and that's all that matters.

how about da bears beating up on GB in lambeau?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hey, my :chefs are 0-2.

Maybe this is a sign we will make the playoffs this time considering we were undefeated for so long last season and didn't make them.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Seahawks are 2-0! and we are at home vs. the 49ers so hopefully we can start the season 3-0!

and how about those Lions starting 2-0?
    You stole my smart quote!

The Seahawks game yesterday was a good one. Too bad I slept through the Detroit game, I am a big Harrington fan. The Falcons also won, so it looked like a good week for me.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Pretty bummed about the Green Bay loss.

Super glad to hear the Lions are 2-0 now!

What happened to the Steelers??! Wasn't able to see that game, lucky for me, I suppose.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

What happened to the Steelers??! Wasn't able to see that game, lucky for me, I suppose.
    Maddox got hurt and back-up Rothlisberger came in and lit it up, albeit too late. My buddies in Pittsburgh say that secretly the team hopes he fills in for Maddox next week as well. Keeping fingers crossed.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Maddox got hurt and back-up Rothlisberger came in and lit it up, albeit too late. My buddies in Pittsburgh say that secretly the team hopes he fills in for Maddox next week as well. Keeping fingers crossed.
    apparantly, maddox has some torn ligaments in his arm. he could be out 6+ weeks. i like Rothlesberger. he's big and mobile. he's on my Madden franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    apparantly, maddox has some torn ligaments in his arm. he could be out 6+ weeks. i like Rothlesberger. he's big and mobile. he's on my Madden franchise.

Yeah, saw that last night. Out 6+ weeks. Go Rothlisberger!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread