+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004-05 NFL season

I saw that too and thought that maybe I had gotten the names confused!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdevine
    I thought the Titans would be unstoppabble (sp) but now they lost Eddie George, to the cowboys, so weather or not they are gonna be contenders, I dont know.
    the titans are still going to contend because of steve mcnair. over the past several years, the titans went for george's team to mcnair's. i still see them in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Haha! I would have been so excited. So how much is season tickets and what seats are you getting. I'm so jealous lol. I never knew FORT had some good sport fans! Football season is going to be fun to talk about. Do you enter a pool of some sort?
    My tickets are middle of the road. In the upper deck at the 40 yard line. They aren't cheap but they also aren't nearly as expensive as the club seats or the seats down low that require you to pay for a personal seat license. I usually play in a head to head fantasy league and it looks like there may be a FORT league as well which should be fun.

I can't believe that Ricky Williams is retiring now. Yikes. The poor Dolphins are screwed. If he'd told them even two weeks ago, they would have had some decent running back options. I guess Ricky has more important things to do than live up to the contract he signed. I heard a commentator on ESPN yesterday talking about how Ricky has openly admitted to smoking pot often. He supposedly takes some liquid that masks the pot for drug tests. This could turn out to be an interesting scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    BRONCOS--- But without Clinton Portis it could be a loooong season
    I'm with you Teppo. Love the Broncos. Remember they always havea way of finding those unknown running backs that turn out to be great.

Hey Unk - I know I'm from Ohio, but I would rather root for the Buckeyes than the Bungles or the Clowns.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    joey throws like a girl

Joey Harrington is steadily improving each year that he is in the league. I would worry less about his throwing skills (which are fine) and focus more on having healthy receivers/running backs to give him some options this year.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    yes, I've taken those issues into account while scrutinizing Joey, not to mention how many balls were dropped by Rikks & Schroeder, but I get to watch Joey 4 times a year, and too often have I seen him missing receivers while under no rush.

He's young. He has shown promise. He has a very good group of WRs this year, so this will be a make or break year for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal
    Hey Unk - I know I'm from Ohio, but I would rather root for the Buckeyes than the Bungles or the Clowns.
    I hope the Buckeyes do good and I do root for them, but I'm not a diehard bleed scarlet and gray type fan. Now my Browns....that's a different story.

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Did anyone watch monday nights game between the seahawks and the packers. Im liking our team, and Wallace is looking very good as a back up!
    You stole my smart quote!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Think I'd miss it??

The Packs were basically there to "warm up".. which I'm glad to see. No pre-season is worth bustin' humps over.
    I must say..even if they WERE just dinking around the whole game.. Couch looked like shiat. I sure hope they're not going to rely on him a lot this year.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread