+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004-05 NFL season

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I can't believe it. I didn't see one person who is cheering for the Pats. Many people here are going to be very disappointed because the Pats are the most dominent team in the league. 2 Super Bowls in 3 years and we will get a third. For once we aren't the underdog. We have absolutely everything and unlike most Super Bowl teams, we arent losing most of our player. Wait... now we have Cory Dillon!!!! Our team is money.

I also hope that the Bills do well. My favourite player, Drew Bledsoe, really had a bad season last year, partly because Moulds was gone for most of the year. I don't think he's past his prime, but getting rid of peerless was huge and lets see if they can make a comeback.

It was a huge mistake to give up the most money running back in the league. No doubt the best and he is gone. All I can say is good luck to the Broncos!

I can't stop feeling bad for Drew Bledsoe. I can't think of a player I love more than him, and despite the fact that I know the Pats had no choice but to release him when faced with Brady's amazing play, it still sucks. Being a Bills fan, I was hoping like hell he'd come to town and make the Pats regret ever giving up on him. No. Nope. Not even close. And this year isn't the year either.

Maybe if the Bills were in any other conference... Yeah. Probably not, though.

It's ok Amanda, I was faced with such a big dilemma. My favourite player is Drew Bledsoe and my favourite team is the Patriots. The Pats will always be my favourite team and have been for the last 8 years in my 15 year life. However when he moved, I still wanted him to do well and when he faced the pats it was hard. I really hope that he gets out of his bad streak, because Drew has always one of the most dependable, longest throwing arm in the league. He's always been an all star. So I hope the Bills turn out good this season but I can only cheer that they get wild card, eevn though thats gonna be a long shot. Patriots are still number 1!

my Seahawks season tickets just arrived. I can hardly wait. It seems like the season starts kind of late this year. September 12?
    Last edited by Mariner; 07-23-2004 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Because I'm a moron

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    my Seahawks season tickets just arrived. I kind hardly wait. It seems like the season starts kind of late this year. September 12?
    Mariner, you are so lucky! I'm Canadian so I can't go see the Pats. The only game I can go to is the Bills vs the Pats in Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Mariner, you are so lucky! I'm Canadian so I can't go see the Pats. The only game I can go to is the Bills vs the Pats in Buffalo.
    That will be a fun game baskiddball although it may be a wee bit cold. Bundle up. The funniest thing is my tickets were mailed from Canada and arrived in a large overnight mail box that had nothing on the outside indicating it was from the Seahawks. I had no idea what the package was until I opened it.

Haha! I would have been so excited. So how much is season tickets and what seats are you getting. I'm so jealous lol. I never knew FORT had some good sport fans! Football season is going to be fun to talk about. Do you enter a pool of some sort?

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    The Lions may surprise people, but not directly because of Joey Heatherton. They made tremendous pick ups in the off season on both sides of the ball. Now if Joey boy can only learn how to be accurate consistantly.

I thought the Titans would be unstoppabble (sp) but now they lost Eddie George, to the cowboys, so weather or not they are gonna be contenders, I dont know.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    The Lions may surprise people, but not directly because of Joey Heatherton.
    Well she's a little older now than she was in the 60's and 70's when she was hot, so she won't be quite the distraction to the other team that she used to be.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread