+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2004-05 NFL season

Wow, we suck right now. (Packers) I really hope we can turn it around...and quickly.

I think I have recovered from the Seahawks' monumental 4th quarter collapse which I got to witness in person on Sunday. This Sunday's Seahawks/Patriots game should still be awesome. Not as awesome as it would have been if they were both undefeated though.

Wow, there are a lot of Packer fans here! (what's wrong with you people? j/k!)

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Wow, there are a lot of Packer fans here! (what's wrong with you people? j/k!)
    Good one....

I do feel bad though because the Packers are who I root for/watch if Detroit is not playing at the same time. It used to be amazing watching Brett Favre play but this year, something's not right

Here's hoping he crashes and burns this Sunday (sorry Maveno )

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl
    Here's hoping he crashes and burns this Sunday (sorry Maveno )
    (they [the Packers] have proven that they can still lose even if Favre plays well - they did score 27 pts. on Monday. It was the defense that did them in on 10/11. OH my gosh - they gave up the MOST points ever [ever!] given up at Lambeau. That said, I'm glad someone has a team that they are happy with, daddyzgirl! )

Hey Mariner, if you don't want Holmgren, we'll take him! Heck - we'd take your record right now.

I know, Torpedo, I know...

DJeterFan - I couldn't resist. My coworker has a Vikings hat in his cubicle. I brought in a Packers hat to undo the "juju" that his hat brought in.
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I think I have recovered from the Seahawks' monumental 4th quarter collapse which I got to witness in person on Sunday. This Sunday's Seahawks/Patriots game should still be awesome. Not as awesome as it would have been if they were both undefeated though.
    I'm glad you recovered!

I'm still confused by what happened! What did happen? The defense just seemed to give up in the 4th quarter and overtime. At least it wasn't as bad as the lose against the ravens last year, that was a mess!
    You stole my smart quote!

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy
    I'm glad you recovered!

I'm still confused by what happened! What did happen? The defense just seemed to give up in the 4th quarter and overtime. At least it wasn't as bad as the lose against the ravens last year, that was a mess!
    As far as I could tell, what happened is that we decided to go into a football version of the 4 corners offense. Those 3 and outs allowed St. Louis to have enough time to come from 17 down. Plus, the limited time they were off the field wore the defense down.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game. It should be a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine62923
    That said, I'm glad someone has a team that they are happy with, daddyzgirl!
    For now anyway, it's still early. More than likely the injury fairy will make multiple visits this season like she always does

Ouch, the Packers weren't kidding around today

I'm glad my Browns beat the Bungles today. I was hoping Green Bay would come back this week. I picked them.

+ Reply to Thread