+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESPY's

FORT Fogey

ESPY's

http://espn.go.com/espy2004/s/04nomineesindex.html

You may only vote once for each category... You have until July 9th to vote but I thought I'd post this for some of you sports fans.

BTW, under "best game" please vote for the LLWS (Little League World Series)game between Saugus and Richmond. It is very underrated and an amazing game. It deserves to win and if you've seen it, you'll agree.

FORT Fogey
    Did/is ANYONE going to vote?

I voted, thanks for putting that up. There was a few useless categories though that I knew nothing about. Like Outdoor Sportman of the year...It kind of sucks with the public voting because lots of people will pick the popular player over the one who truly deserves it. Like Shaq or Kobe over Garnett.

I voted! But yeah, I had no clue about some categories. Best Log Roller? Um, sure.

Definitely voted for Garnett, Clipse.

FORT Fogey
    Yes. Some of the categories were umm... different. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    It kind of sucks with the public voting because lots of people will pick the popular player over the one who truly deserves it. Like Shaq or Kobe over Garnett.
    there was a questionnaire out on one of the websites (SI.com or espn.com) about who people thought was the NBA player of the year. Choices were Bryant, O'Neal, Garnett, Wallace, and ?. Garnett was out in front with about 50%, Wallace 35%, Bryant 6%, ? 6%, and O'Neal had 3%.

Outlook is good that people will vote with their heads instead of their hearts(?).

+ Reply to Thread