+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Tennis - Wimbledon

Did anyone see Kim C. in the audience during Hewitt's match, she didn't look so good.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar

Oh well Tim. Another Grand Slam. Another year.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Ugh, Tim went out with a wimper.
    On the plus side Capriati got pummelled by Serena
    "That's Numberwang!"

I saw Kim Clijsters in the audience too, she looked scruffy and quite chubby. Someone needs to give her a comb and a treadmill.

As for the matches, Serena played great today. She completely dominated that match and won in only 45 minutes. I'm so happy for her, she's lost to Capriati the last two times they've played and so many people have written Serena off. I hope that Serena can beat Amelie and win the title.

I agree that Maria can be cocky but I still like her though I prefer Lindsay Davenport. Lindsay is also playing great and though Maria has a chance, I think that Lindsay can win that match if she plays as well as she did against Sprem. I'd love Lindsay to be in the finals, I think she's a great player and she's contemplating retirement and it would be a great way to finish. I hope that the final would be Lindsay against Serena, those 2 always have great matches when they play each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I saw Kim Clijsters in the audience too, she looked scruffy and quite chubby. Someone needs to give her a comb and a treadmill.

For me, it's anyone but Maria Sharapova as the eventual winner. I just don't like her style. But Serena has been fantastic lately while Lindsay played hard to get herself to the Semis. I'd like to see a Serena-Lindsay women's finally.

The Federer-Hewitt match is suspended. I was shell-shocked that Hewitt lost the first set 1-6. I really hope he makes a come-back.
    Last edited by unexplained; 06-30-2004 at 01:31 PM.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained

For me, it's anyone but Maria Sharapova as the eventual winner. I just don't like her style. But Serena has been fantastic lately while Lindsay played hard to get herself to the Semis. I'd like to see a Serena-Lindsay women's finally.
    I'd love to see a Serena - Lindsay final too, I think that would be a great match as they have a similar game and they usually play well against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    The Federer-Hewitt match is suspended. I was shell-shocked that Hewitt lost the first set 1-6. I really hope he makes a come-back.
    That match is now one set all, Hewitt took the second set on a tie break 6 points to 1. I hope Hewitt wins this match!

Hewitt is seriously trying to kill me, and all his supporters. After losing 1-6 in the first set, he fought back for 7-6 win in the second set. Now he's 0-6 down in the thirdset.

Come on, Lleyton!

Hewitt is carrying a leg injury which explains why he lost that third set 6-0, he's just had treatment on it!

Oh, I didn't know that Fan. I was keeping score of his match online.

Now that's two of my favourites ousted in one night.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Nobody is keeping the Roddick fans updated? Shame on you. :nono

Andy beat Sjeng Schalken today 7-6, 7-6, and 6-3.

Don't make me start posting pics again.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread