Closed Thread
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey , Til the next Season - whenever that is ...

Well it really pains me to say this, but good job on getting Lappy, Colorado. Laperriere has the most heart I've seen in a player and his attitude on and off the ice was very appreciated by Kings fans and players.

Ziggy might go with the wings or avalanche, and he has basically expressed to Slovakian press he wouldn't come to LA no matter what the offer. And that's because the Kings suck:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2555278
    Last edited by Zaius; 07-02-2004 at 03:53 PM.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Jay
    Rob Blake and Steve Yzerman may not be available for the World Cup. Possible replacements are Lecavalier/Keith Primeau (for Yzerman) and Scott Hannan/Bouwmeester/McCabe (for Blake). I don't mind either Vinnie or Keith but Jay should play in order to get international experience.

Well Im back and depressed Lalime for a 4th round???????? I cant stand hasek either. Lord if theres a season it will be quick for the sens since hasek will get hurt and Prusek will have to take over
    "Hockey is like a disease, you can't really shake it."
    - Goaltender Ken Wregget

Is Hasek that bad? I'm going out on a limb and predicting that there will be a season

No, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Hasek isn't that bad, he is past his prime though. He use to be the best goalie in the league, now he is just injury prone. If he plays like he use to he could help Ottawa to a Stanley Cup, but I don't see it happening.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    My Hasek hatred is well known. It stems from his Buffalo days when he retired THEN to get his children out of the evil influences of being raised in a horrible place like the US. He basically bashed the US and made out like he only "sullied" himself for the cash. I'm not American , and I was insulted. Fast forward like about 5 years or so and yup he's ready to come to evil America again . Or make that Canada. We are even more evil. so watch out.

ahhh, That seems like justified hatred. I've hated celebs for a heck of a lot less than that
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

*ignoring... Clipses.... post.... hatred... for hasek... too extreme.... must... ignore... best goalie ever.... comment... flippty flop fish moves... hee hee... hasek sucks*

DUCKY!

I am restraining from posting anything about Hasek, for fear my words could be used against me in the future. In plain English, I despise him.
    The Sens are going down, unfortunately.

Yeah, the Sens screwed themselves. If I were a free agent or restricted free agent on the Sens I'd be running.

Closed Thread