+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2004

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I was supporting Italy too. Although the Azzuris are quite disappointing this Euro, what with Totti's 3 match ban and the two draws so far.

fluff, did you see Ibrahimovic's equaliser for Sweden? what a weird but brilliant goal.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Latvia held Germany to a goaless draw. The Germans should have won this one.

Group D is wide open. With Czech leading the table and Germany, Holland and Latvia having draws.
    Last edited by unexplained; 06-19-2004 at 02:00 PM.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I should have stayed up. From what I heard from my dad, Holland were leading 2-0 up and lost 3-2 to the Czechs.
    from Euro2004.com
    Goals by Jan Koller, Milan Baroš and, two minutes from the end, by Vladimír Šmicer, completed a stunning fightback by the Czech Republic after the Netherlands had taken a two-goal lead.
    Czechs are definitely my dark horse choice.

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    I should have stayed up. From what I heard from my dad, Holland were leading 2-0 up and lost 3-2 to the Czechs.

Czechs are definitely my dark horse choice.
    Wow, I was golfing today and there were about 10 Dutch people in the clubhouse. I heard them scream which meant they were up 2-0. I thought for sure they would win it. I am still going for Croatia and England though. I have a few other picks, but too tired to think of them.

I was very disappointed in the Czech/Netherlands result.
    I just hope the Dutch can beat Latvia and put Germany out.
    If the Czech Repbulic wants to beat Germany too for good measure, then so much the better

Great result for the Czech's though and Latvia drawing 0-0 with the Germans was also a great performance.

They don't call group D the group of death for nothing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Portugal Versus Spain match.

1-0

Spain - gone!

Portugal and amazingly Greece are through. Tomorrows Group B games should be exciting as well, everyone needs to look to win and not simply draw.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

That's the first time ever that Portugal have beaten Spain in a competative match.
    Great time to break that record.

Congrats to Portugal and Greece.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I didn't realize it was Portugals first ever win against Spain. so " " to them some pictures

Nuno Gomes - scores for Portugal

- anybody notice his diamond earrings awhile back? :rolleyes that's alright...

man i'm pumped for todays matches, i hope england wins
    "And I told Bill, if they move my desk again I'm going to quit. 'Cause my desk used to be near the window and I could see the squirrels and they were married..." - Milton, 'Office Space'

+ Reply to Thread