+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Euro 2004

Greece Wins! Finally a team I was rooting for won a game. The Cinderella team pulled it off, good for them, they deffinetly deserved it.

Well done Greece. Deserved the victory!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Great, Greece managed to win the whole competition with a 1-0 scoreline.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Well, we were squealing in our house when they won.
    Fantastic result for them, particularly going into the Olympics.
    It's all about Greece baby!
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ok, I do realize this is a late reply, but I haven't had internet for 6 days

ABout the Finals...was watching it with 5 PRO-PORTUGAL people... *ahem* when that guy (whom I don't know the name, nor do I care ) scored in the 57th minute, (we were in a hotel room) my freidns litereally threw chairs around and everything...they were not impressed. Overall...to me dissapointing, I thought the Portugal attack was great, but Greece Defense even greater... DIssapointing... When ROnaldo broke down straight after the final whistle so did we all....too bad.. but I'm sure all Portugal are still proud!

adding on (can't believe i forgot to include this in my previous post).

I found it annoying how during the last five minutes of the game, that that random "greece" fan started running across the field, dissed Figo (which you could tell really POed him off) and yet, time was not paused or anything. I mean I know it's just what less than a minute, but concentration, and time was wasted, and well yeah like in the previous World Cup, I remember a Japan versus Korea Match, where Japan won on the 93rd minute...so time is crucial, and I was annoyed that that guy got away with the attention. :soapdbox *end diss*

+ Reply to Thread