+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CFL Football

Jay
    Als vs Argos in TO tonight. Go Als go!

Jay

The best part of the season begins tomorrow, the playoffs!

East : Hamilton at Toronto, Nov 5
    West : Saskatchewan at Edmonton, Nov 7

How come the Eastern game is tomorrow and not on Saturday?

Toronto/Als
    Saskatchewan/B.C.

I have been picking a B.C./Als final all season. If it comes down to that it will be the two best teams going at it. I think B.C. has the best chance because we beat the Als twice this season already. With Dickenson and Printers, I don't think we can be beat...but our corners in Marsh and Young have proven to suck at times. But then again I am getting way ahead of myself. The Roughriders are going to want to beat us after we beat them on the last play of the game. I will be front row again, cheering on my Lions, hoping to be watching them one more week.

Jay
    I think the Western final is going to be a dandy. Saskatchewan could possibly upset the Lions to advance to the Grey Cup. The Als should beat TO easily in the Eastern final.

How about today's game between Edmonton and Sask? It was cold and snowy. A typical late season CFL game.

I think that it will be BC montreal, but I think that it would be easier on printers, because tha als run a 4-3 defence, whereas TO runs a 3-4 defence that has confused CAsey...but they gotta beat saskaatechewaun fist.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

What a game, BC wins in OT, Goin to ottawa
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

B.C. Place was loud. That game was nuts. I love to see that we have Printers and Dickenson who can step up and play next week, plus Wynn just in case. Toronto will be a hard team to beat, they have had Casey's number this season. But Dickenson just might start. I am getting the same seats next year for season tickets, front row. The corner is wild, got Thellwell jumping up right in front of me, Printers, Simon and tons of others coming over after the game. Gotta love CFL Football.

Jay
    The Western final was incredible. Sask deserved a better fate but Dickenson was great.

The Eastern final was frustrating to watch. Toronto played a great game defensively and did little offensively, with the exception of Arland Bruce. Prefontaine was great by being accurate with his punts.

Roughrider fans are now egging McCallum's house, yelling and uttering threats to his wife...its pathetic. He has been with the team for what? 12 years? And they treat him like this? Also Burress says that they deserved to be in the Grey Cup after everything they went through...you mean losing a starting QB for the season? Sounds familiar...

This should be a great rivalry for seasons to come, it will be fun to see the Saskatchewan fans going home disappointed again next season

Jay
    A huge to the yahoos who threatened McCallum's family and vandalized his property.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast