+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CFL Football

I feel so lonely it is now like a week or two later and still no other reply's...
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Jay
    chris, I'm still watching the CFL. I am looking forward to Labor Day's double header on CBC.

I think the lions have a bye
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Jay
    The Als beat the Renegades despite sputtering on offence. Again, Cavillo failed to drive the offence. There are several things about Cavillo which annoy me : the running game isn't used enough, he tries too often to throw to receivers that are double and triple covered and he seems to favor Jermaine Copeland. Sure, he's a good receiver but so are Ben Cahoon, Kwame Cavil and Thyron Anderson. End of rant.
    Last edited by Jay; 09-04-2004 at 05:02 PM.

Hmm Dave Dickenson says he can start the next game, but printers was offencive player of the month... Can you say CONTROVERCY??

Jay
    chris, is there talk of getting rid of one quarterback? If so, who can afford Dickenson's contract (Argos?) and BC can't trade a promising young QB like Printers. Tough situation to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    chris, is there talk of getting rid of one quarterback? If so, who can afford Dickenson's contract (Argos?) and BC can't trade a promising young QB like Printers. Tough situation to resolve.
    There was talk of trading our third string Wynn to Toronto but that was said it wasn't going to happen. Printers and Dickenson are not going anywhere. Ackles has said many times that the 2 QB's are the key to us winning a Grey Cup. At the end of the season it is possible Dickenson will be traded but I seriously doubt it since Printers will be going to the NFL sooner rather than later which would leave us with Wynn as a starter. He is good, but not that good yet.

yeah i would keep them both, I meant who will be the starter, and Ricky Ray might come back to Edmonton after he was cut by the Jets, watch out for them, damn, BC could have walked to the cup til now.

B.C. has basically clinched first place in the West!! The game tonight was amazing, Printers pulled it out in the 4th on two 3rd down conversions with only seconds left. I asked about 10 people to go with me and I almost couldn't go because no one said yes, last minute someone called back and said they could go. Thank god they did or else I would've missed one of the best games in years.

Jay
    The BC/Edmonton game was great. I only saw the first half before going to bed. Congratulations to Mike Pringle for breaking George Reed's all-time rushing record.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast