+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CFL Football

Jay
    Man, Printers is a very, very good quarterback. Too bad he will leave the CFL and go to the NFL next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Ohhhh what a game, I finally got back home. Front row is the place to be at games like this. I am very pissed off about one thing though. Calvillo was named player of the week one week before the month ended when his numbers were not as good as Casey Printers, and Printers completly owned him tonight. The CFL ****ed up big time on that one. Printers should be the player of the month hands down. Its a complete joke that he isn't.
    I completley agree!

I wuz front row too , I may hav seen you and not even known it... creepy.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Yeah! im goin to the Renegades Vs. BC game.

not front row... but we got some good Premium tickets
    Is casey really goin to the NFL? that sucks! oh well we still got Dickenson, he is the rightful #1.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Jay
    chris, I have no proof that Printers is leaving the CFL but I did read that NFL scouts were checking him out.

sux...

newayz... I will be at this game (like last week) and once again the game will be blacked out in bc so thats gotta suck if u cant go.

I'll be there tonight, looking forward to it. I just hope the person I am bringing knows that "the pinner white dude" is the Quarterback...I really have to get some smart friends.

Jay
    The Als didn't look impressive in last night's victory against Saskatchewan. Cavillo passed for over 400 yards but Burris made it close until the end.

That was a great Lions game tonight. So many big plays, 102 yards to Cutolo and around 80 to Clermont and Simon. Plus my buddy hitting on the cheerleaders, getting on the big screen about 5 times and me catching 2 footballs in the stands I have to say that was one of the best games I have ever been to. I have to wait 3 more weeks to get to the next one but it should a good one as well. Thats why I love the CFL!

Great game! I wuz worried for Printers when I saw Spergeon come in. He was pretty bad. But when I watched the highlights today, they said he jammed his toe, nothing serious, that was a sigh of relief for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast