+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CFL Football

Jay
    Season debut tonight, yahoo!

The Lions need to do something about their Corners/Secondary. They got burned tonight too many times. Getting rid of Eric Carter and Shadwick Criss looks like a real bad idea right now. Casey Printers looked damn good after the took out Dickenson. Had some really good passes but his fumble with just over a minutes left lost us the game. But it was his fault, O'Mahoney missed 2 FG's and the Corners killed us. Lets hope we can pick it up next game against the Eskies.

This Winnipeg/B.C. game is great. The Bombers are freaking out at every little thing now and killing themselves. The Roughing the Passer was the right call because Ray went for Printers head, that is an automatic penalty. Then he freaked out chased a ref, bumped into him, got ejected. Ritchie went nuts, got a penalty. I am loving every minute of it

As I am typing this post, the Als are undefeated.

Next victim? The B.C. Lions.

Love the BC lions, the bad news Dickenson is still hurt... the good news, Casey Printers Rocks! omg he has the best QB Rating... the lios were off to a bad start but now theve got it all figured out, I will be at the alouettes game and I cant wait to see the lions beat em 48 to 18 just like against Winnipeg.

I think we have 3 solid QB's. Dickenson may be out but Printers is learning and getting better after every game. Wynn is a good 3rd string as well. Plus the recievers we have we can't go wrong. We have a future all-star waiting in the wings as well. I will also be at the Lions game, not 100% yet because I might be going camping, and I really hope they win because I have a bet riding on this.

Can't wait to see the lions beat up on the alouettes! :deadhorse
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Jay
    The Lions will be tough but I expect (hope) the Als will win. Davis Sanchez and Eric Lapointe (what a surprise) are injured.

BC WINS BC WINS YESS!
    JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BEST GAME SO FAR!!
    hey did any of you see the Stamps/Renegades? what a... strange finish
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Ohhhh what a game, I finally got back home. Front row is the place to be at games like this. I am very pissed off about one thing though. Calvillo was named player of the week one week before the month ended when his numbers were not as good as Casey Printers, and Printers completly owned him tonight. The CFL ****ed up big time on that one. Printers should be the player of the month hands down. Its a complete joke that he isn't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast