+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Wwe

Are there any WWE threads?
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Not that I know of. I used to be a fan about 4 years ago, now I just try to catch it every once in a while when reality TV isn't on.

Hey Jabronies! Why don't you lay the smackdown and start a new thread?

This looks like a good start for a thread
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    This looks like a good start for a thread
    I guess so ;-)

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't have bought out WCW?

Well Welcome WWE Fans...

Hey AIWANNABE and Womynlee(did I spell that right). Good to see yu over here(from AI thread). Anyway folkes, I am a super WWE fan, and although I catch "Smackdown" every thurs. night, I can't catch "RAW" every monday, although I will be at the Live RAW on July 19th at the MCI Center in Washington DC. And Hey the "Great American Bash" Pay per view will come to you live From VA this month. And all Armed forces personel will get it free. Ladies if you think you got what it takes to be a WWE Diva, then enter the WWE Diva search and win a $250.000 a year contract with WWE and be the newest Diva on RAW. Anyway folks any wrestling news, feel free to let everyone know.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't have bought out WCW?
    I'm glad they bought them, and ECW, now they need to get NWA-TNA, I need my WWE stocks to pay off hahahha. But for real, its not Vince fault, Eric Bishoff had him against the ropes for awhile, but wwe was just to strong, abd although Paul Haymans ECW was more violent and on some points even better, He didn't have the $$$$ that Vince has. Its better for the wrestlers because the WWE superstars are making triple times or more than they were making with ECW, and they are getting better opertunitys. WCW was paying good but not WWE money, the low end on a WWE contract is two hundread and fifty grand a year, the high end up to a million.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I have not watched in a long time, since the Rock left. What the heck happened to Goldberg? I was so excited when I heard he was coming and then he came and he was like all small and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I have not watched in a long time, since the Rock left. What the heck happened to Goldberg? I was so excited when I heard he was coming and then he came and he was like all small and stuff.
    Goldberg came in for a while, held the title for a bit, and then left after Wrestlemania.

Regarding WCW being bought out, I wish they weren't. I started watching WCW then went to WWE, I think I could see mysef liking WCW more now. I have heard rumors that ECW may come back. If anyone needs a good site with rumors/spoilers/updates check out wrestlingexposed.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast