+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Cool. My friends in high school got me into it and i got them into being my friends.

I would always speak highly of Triple H because i honestly think he is the best.
    Thats cool, HHH is one of the best, behind the she sceens he is pretty cool to, I think he should give up being one of the writers and just concentrate on the in-ring stuff. It looks as if him and Stephany are a pretty good husband and wife. When she's not at Smackdown (Behind the sceens) she's usually with him at a RAW show.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    Thats cool, HHH is one of the best, behind the she sceens he is pretty cool to, I think he should give up being one of the writers and just concentrate on the in-ring stuff. It looks as if him and Stephany are a pretty good husband and wife. When she's not at Smackdown (Behind the sceens) she's usually with him at a RAW show.

Me and my friends have always speculated on the reason why he married her.
    And i guess we sorta stand by that. But i still love him.

Me and my friends have always speculated on the reason why he married her.
    And i guess we sorta stand by that. But i still love him.

hahha does someone have a crush on HHH ;-)
    I got to meet him a couple weeks ago here at the MCI center in DC, and Batista (He's From here). I love RAW but I love Smackdown! even more. I was out of town this week so I did not get to post my RAW recap or my Smamakdown! SPOILERS...but will next week.

hahha does someone have a crush on HHH ;-)
    I got to meet him a couple weeks ago here at the MCI center in DC, and Batista (He's From here). I love RAW but I love Smackdown! even more. I was out of town this week so I did not get to post my RAW recap or my Smamakdown! SPOILERS...but will next week.

No crush just a big admiration.
    I've always been into raw rather then smackdown. Or at least up until they divided both shows.

No crush just a big admiration.
    I've always been into raw rather then smackdown. Or at least up until they divided both shows.
    I was gladad booker T came to Smackdown, I'm a big booker T fan. I'm also a Huge Gail Kim fan. And the dudleys..., pretty soon Edge and christian will team up again.

Brock Lesner: NFL/WWE????

Even though Lesnar has been signed for Vikings training camp, there is no guarantee he will make the final roster. If things do not work out in Minnesota, it is very likely that his football career will be over, since it would be hard to get another franchise to take him on at that point.
    With that in mind, some wonder if Brock might possibly make a WWE return. As far as this reporter has heard, Brock will inevitably consider returning to WWE, for financial reasons at the very least. He still would have qualms about the rough schedule.
    Although Brock had a reputation for being conservative with money when it came to small purchases, he also went out and bought many large "toys," taking advantage of his comfortable financial situation in WWE. One observer claims he was also negligent, to a degree, with paying taxes, so likely ended up owing the government a significant amount of money in April.
    In the opinion of those backstage, WWE would undoubtedly be interested in working with Lesnar again, since he has become such a hot subject in the mainstream sports media. However, many are of the opinion that Vince would not be generous in terms of giving Brock a reduced schedule, at least not for anything near the salary Brock was receiving before leaving for the NFL.

I was gladad booker T came to Smackdown, I'm a big booker T fan. I'm also a Huge Gail Kim fan. And the dudleys..., pretty soon Edge and christian will team up again.
    I swear, gail kim showed up out of no where. She just showed up one night and is now just there. What do you know about the guy that used to work with edge and chris? He used to spit the blood out of his mouth? His name escapes me.

I swear, gail kim showed up out of no where. She just showed up one night and is now just there. What do you know about the guy that used to work with edge and chris? He used to spit the blood out of his mouth? His name escapes me.
    You may not have a crush on HHH but I have a crush on Gail Kim ;-) She gets hurt alot though.
    I swear I know who you are talking about but cant think of his name, I bet it will come to me about 4 in the morning lol lol.

on vacation
    Gangrel.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

That's him!!! thank you!
    Last i heard he was with Luna.

+ Reply to Thread