+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I thought Roddy piper had been within the company in the past 3 yrs....
    The guy i've always supported and always will is The game triple h. I love him
    Also, if you're still posting, what do you know about Diamond dallas ans Xpac?
    DX will always be one of the greatest wwe groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I thought Roddy piper had been within the company in the past 3 yrs....
    The guy i've always supported and always will is The game triple h. I love him
    Also, if you're still posting, what do you know about Diamond dallas ans Xpac?
    DX will always be one of the greatest wwe groups.
    Hi, the last time Piper was in the WWE was for only about 6 months, but hes trying to get back in now.TNA-NWa WAS TALKIng to him, but he said no.

There has been a lot of talk about DDP, him and Stone Cold hang together a lot and there is talks of them doing a movie together.

Tripple H and Vince Both paid out of there pockets for Xpac to go in rehab and has promised him a job back with WWE when he gets out and shows he will stay clean. on a side not Xpac (Sean Waltman) has said that he wants to get back with Chyna, she said as for right now the relationship is over but who knows what the future hold for them. Also she is trying to find a distributor for the SEX tape they made. They both have said she has possesion of it and he doesn't care if it gets put out.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Thanks! I heard about Sean and chyna on howard last month.
    I read the message from his official mb and it made me kind sad. He really seems to care for her and she's looking to just make money. In all honesty i wish she and Paul had stayed together instead of him and stephanie. I don't like her.
    I hope he gets back in the ring. And i honestly wish the Road dogg would come back.

Hurricane & Rico, WWE Video game, RAW

Hurricane & Rico Injured, WWE Video Game, RAW; More

Shane Helms aka "Hurricane" announced this morning on his website that he broke his nose this Monday during his match with Chuck Palumbo. He will be taken for an MRI tomorrow and we will have more details then as well.

WWE will be producing a game for the N-Gage called "WWE Aftershock."

Rico has been out of action with a hamstring injury. He will be working for OVW on 8/13 taking on Nova. Eugene, Jerry Lawler, and John Heidenreich will also be on the show.

The overrun on RAW this week was the highest rated segment of the show, with a 4.2 rating. The 10:00 segment with the Divas and HHH beating down William Regal, dropped down to a 3.7.

You know, the ratings have dropped tremendously for raw. they used to atract 9-10 mill per hour on mondays now it's half that. Maybe it's the lack of visible competition or people have just tuned out because theyre tired of the same thing.

WWE Releases name of RAW's Tuesday October PPV

WWE Releases Name Of RAW's Tuesday October PPV

The WWE RAW brand PPV which is currently scheduled for Tuesday, October 19th, will be titled "Taboo Tuesday" and will take place in Milwaukee, Wisconson.

Cable subscribers were sent out a mailer which listed the WWE PPV schedule for the rest of the year. Taboo Tuesday will take place only 15 days following Smackdown's No Mercy PPV in East Rutherford, New Jersey. No Mercy was scheduled to be at the MCI Center in in Washington DC (which I was going to go to since I live about 20 minutes from the MCI Center DAMN!!!!) But it was changed last week.

WWE brought back the old WCW Great American Bash PPV as their extra Smackdown! PPV event back in June, and Taboo Tuesday will be the extra RAW PPV, taking place on a Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    You know, the ratings have dropped tremendously for raw. they used to atract 9-10 mill per hour on mondays now it's half that. Maybe it's the lack of visible competition or people have just tuned out because theyre tired of the same thing.

Yeah I know, but Smackdowns ratings has been up for the last 4 weeks. Its great to have a female here who's into wrestling, thanks.

Sable, Will she get in trouble for this???

Sable Shoots Hard On WWE, Calls Wrestling Sexist

Even though she remains an employee of the company, In fact a very active WWE Superstar on TV and house shows, Rena "Sable" Mero showed no restraint when making candid comments about WWE to the Fort-Wayne Journal Gazette. Highlights and excerpts from the article are below:

- Sable claims that the most gifted female wrestlers are passed up because they don't look a certain way, while men are hired on talent.
    Men arent hired on looks, she says. Some of the most talented women are not blonde-haired, blue-eyed women.

- I love being sexy, she says. But I also want to be thought of as an intelligent woman. She feels that the female wrestlers are held to a higher performing and moral standard than male wrestlers.

"The men in this business are able to have families because they have wives who stay home. The women have to choose. There are more difficulties as a woman. There are more sacrifices we make.

- There were also remarks about the few women that work in the managerial part of WWE, even though Sable feels there are plenty of women who know as much about wrestling as men.

Sable says that she and Brock Lesner are still in a relationship, even though he is in Minn. in training camp with the Vikings and she on the road 4 days a week with the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    Yeah I know, but Smackdowns ratings has been up for the last 4 weeks. Its great to have a female here who's into wrestling, thanks.
    Cool. My friends in high school got me into it and i got them into being my friends.

I would always speak highly of Triple H because i honestly think he is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle

Sable says that she and Brock Lesner are still in a relationship, even though he is in Minn. in training camp with the Vikings and she on the road 4 days a week with the WWE.

She left mark?? That's news to me.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread