+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: WWE

Re: WWE

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2695139;
    Those are both names for GM trucks.
    Cheyenne is also the name of Shawn Michaels' daughter who is 3 this year. Shawn's son, Cameron Cade is 7
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm am SO glad Jericho is back. It's just what they need right now.

I'm glad, too. And he looks as sexy as ever! The Sexy Beast is DEFINITELY back! Can't wait to see him kick some serious butt! Starting with Randy Orton who in my opinion gets more and more annoying EVERY week! He also needs to follow in HBK's footsteps and shut Kennedy up!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I loved seeing the The Rock induct his dad & Grandfather into the hall of fame. Wow that man is still hot as ever,lol.

Never in my life have I cried over a match until Flair's career ending match last night. What a moving experience. So long Flair.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2880698;
    I loved seeing the The Rock induct his dad & Grandfather into the hall of fame. Wow that man is still hot as ever,lol.
    I adore the Rock, aka Dwayne. He's just... there's something about him that is so charasmatic. Whereas with other wrestlers it just comes across as over the top egostical arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2883111;
    I adore the Rock, aka Dwayne. He's just... there's something about him that is so charasmatic. Whereas with other wrestlers it just comes across as over the top egostical arrogance.
    I Think with the Rock he grew up around wrestling and he has a respect for it and always will. Omg is mom is so young looking. I enjoyed the farwell for Flair tonight.

I just saw pictures of the farewell. I didn't realize it was such a big thing that it was. I'm glad he got the right farewell. It really was pretty incredible. Definitely something that I'm sure Flair will remember for a very long time. I think it was actually extremely touching and I'm glad they sent him off in to "that good night".

Any John Cena fans here?

Andrew "Test" Martin was found dead in his apartment on Friday night, March 13th. The cause of death is unknown but it is believed that he may have been dead for a couple of days before being discovered. A neighbor said she saw him sitting on his sofa with his head completely back and feet flat on the floor. While she hoped that he was okay, she said she knew in her heart he wasn't. She called the police and they confirmed that he was dead. They found some prescription painkillers in his apartment and there was a half-eaten pizza and some soda near his body which tells them that he was in the middle of eating when he passed. Toxicology reports won't be made public for up to 8 weeks. The truth of the cause of his death will likely be made clear in those reports. Martin was just 4 days away from his 34th birthday. Probably the most memorable storyline involving his character, Test, was when he was supposed to "marry" Stephanie McMahon on Raw until "Triple H" revealed that he had already secretly married a drugged Stephanie the night before at a drive-thru chapel. He was once engaged to Stacy Keibler and more recently dated the WWE Diva known as Kelly Kelly until their breakup a few months ago.
    I will always remember Test and his passing saddens me. I loved Test and always hoped that some day he would return to Raw.
    R.I.P. Andrew Martin!

+ Reply to Thread