+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: WWE

Re: WWE

I have to say something that I'm sure some of you will agree with. It's regarding the declining ratings of our WWE shows. I really wish TPTB read these forums so they can read this and maybe do something about it. I really think we should just go back to the good old days where it was only wrestling. If people wanted to see "illegitemate (sp?) child" storylines, "Faked death" storylines or "jealous boyfriend (who's love is unreciprocated)" storylines, all they would have to do is watch any soap opera at anytime of the day or night. When Santino Marella first came on the scene, everyone loved him because here you had this virtual nobody beating Chris Masters for the belt. (I know it's scripted but still very cool!) But now? I have to admit that I'm very very BORED with him. I'm also sick of Ron Simmons gimmick where all he says is "Da**". As far as Randy Orton, I have the opposite feeling of him that I used to have of the Rock. When the Rock first started, I couldn't stand him but then he grew on me and eventually, I loved him and couldn't get enough. It's exactly the opposite with Randy Orton. I loved him when he first started. Now, I can't even stand the sound of his voice. And Hornswoggle? I'm sorry but the whole "veritcally challenged" wrestler thing was done 20 something years ago. Remember Doink? I'm done with it. As hilarious as he is, I just don't find it as entertaining as I did years ago. I just wish we could get back to the good old days of just wrestling and winning titles and just get rid of the lame storylines. If you're going to do these storylines, you have to stay with the times. There is a huge difference between coming up with brand new storylines and just digging up old storylines and putting new twists on them. Just my opinion. Bring back some of the old wrestlers that we knew and loved and maybe more people will be interested enough to watch. Okay rant over
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I am sorry to hear about the passing of the Fabulous Moolah. I loved to watch her wrestle.

Moolah was definitely a first-class lady. Very sad to hear about her death. RIP Moolah.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I turned on WWE to see the return of Jericho, Only to say "Egads Chef Ramsay is now wrestling for WWE,lol. Not a good haircut for Jericho. I am a Jericholic though.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2684940;
    I turned on WWE to see the return of Jericho, Only to say "Egads Chef Ramsay is now wrestling for WWE,lol. Not a good haircut for Jericho. I am a Jericholic though.
    Oh, see I love it! I thought it made him look 20 years younger and even sexier than he already looked. So glad the Sexy Beast is back! I looked up his information and he's been married to Jenna Lockheart (I don't think she's famous) for 7 years and has 3 children. A son named Ash who is 4 and twin girls named Cheyenne and Sierra who were born just last year! What beautiful names and I can really tell that he is a proud papa. It also says that on his birthday every year, he likes to Mexico, then to Japan, then back to Mexico. That way he has 2 birthdays in one day because of the time zone changes. He has duel citizenship in Canada and US. My husband asked if this means that the Highlight Reel will be back. That would be cool, I guess. But I'd rather just see him kick the crap out of Orton.

Linda Hogan has filed for a divorce.
    Report: Hulk Hogan's wife seeks divorce - Yahoo! News
    CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa.

Must've made him feel pretty lousy that he had to hear it from a reporter rather than his own wife! Any respect I may have had for her just went right out the window. If you're going to divorce someone, have the guts to face that person and tell them yourself! Don't let them find out from a stupid reporter! Boo on you Linda. At this point, I don't even care what her grounds for divorce were. The fact that she couldn't face him and tell him herself makes her a coward and a dirty piece of crap in my book.

Linda should of put on her big girl panties and told the man in person.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2693084;
    Linda should of put on her big girl panties and told the man in person.
    EXACTLY! And I guess other reports are saying that he found out from the lawyer not the reporter. But still. He should've heard it from his own wife. Get some fortitude, Linda and have the guts to tell him yourself.

twin girls named Cheyenne and Sierra who were born just last year! What beautiful names
    Those are both names for GM trucks.

+ Reply to Thread