+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: WWE

FORT Fanatic

Re: WWE

It was Kelly Kelly she did say that and Victoria! Victoria had on a ton of stuff with rinestone skull and cross bones and kk was very very tiny but a all muscle! Theyare very sweet and very pretty in person but super larger than life! Tons of hair, makeup, clothing, truly cartoon like!

That is so cool. I've met my share of wrestlers over the years. I met Greg The Hammer Valentine & Brutus the Barber Beefcake years ago at a local fair. Brutus was very nice when I asked for his autograph but Greg Valentine and the little b- he was with were jerks. They acted like we weren't worthy of breathing the same air as them. I met Ric Flair at an autograph signing at an auto show. Very nice guy. Shook my hand. Laughed with me. He was very friendly. The most recent one was Edge. Met him about a week before Eddie Guerrero died at another auto show. Got my picture taken with him. He was very very nice. He joked with me when I asked him to sign something for my best friend who couldn't be there. "What, I'm not important enough for her to come in person? I'm not her favorite anymore, am I? She's left me for HBK?" In fact it was kind of eerie to think that when I met him, he was actually talking about Eddie. See, he had gone to Smackdown, then, as well and Edge (Adam Copeland) was talking about how Eddie was the first one to greet him when he went over there. He was saying that Eddie's a great guy and that even with his schedule he never forgets that his family comes first. He's all about family and honor. Then a week later, Eddie dies. Gives me chills to think that I was just talking to Edge about him a week before.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Nick Bollea, son of WWE legend Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea was in a serious car accident. He and an unidentified passenger were traveling at a high rate of speed in Nick's car when they lost control and hit a tree. Nick and his passenger were flown to an area hospital where Nick is listed in serious condition and his passenger is listed in critical condition.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to both families.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sounds like the WWE finally realized they have a problem. It's a shame it took them so long.
    Tennessean.com - Nashville news from The Tennessean, MUSIC CITY U.S.A
    WWE suspends 10 for drug, steroid use

By JOHN CHRISTOFFERSEN
    Associated Press Writer

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) -- World Wrestling Entertainment has suspended 10 of its wrestlers for violations of a policy that tests for steroids and other drugs, the company said Thursday.

Stamford-based WWE says it issued suspension notices based on independent information from the prosecutor's office in Albany County, N.Y., which has been investigating illegal steroid sales.

Neither the WWE nor the Albany County district attorney's office would comment on the suspended wrestlers' identities Thursday. No criminal charges were filed, they said.

Under a WWE wellness policy instituted last year that requires tests for steroids and other drugs, a wrestler faces a 30-day suspension without pay for a first violation, a 60-day suspension for a second violation and firing for a third violation. Performers are tested at least four times per year.

"We are very actively working to eradicate the use of steroids and performance enhancing drugs in the WWE," WWE spokesman Gary Davis said. "Today's action is part of that effort."

WWE officials met this month with New York prosecutors investigating illegal steroid sales. Albany County prosecutor P. David Soares' office has said that pro wrestler Chris Benoit, who killed his family before hanging himself in June, and other WWE wrestlers had been clients of Signature Pharmacy of Orlando, Fla. Investigators say Benoit had a steroid and other drugs in his system at the time.

When Soares' office began investigating the illegal sale and distribution of controlled substances, he said, his office sought the help of WWE after a number of its wrestlers appeared on customer lists of clinics connected with Signature Pharmacy.

Nine people, including three current or former physicians, have pleaded guilty, most affiliated with Internet and phone-order companies that filled orders for anabolic steroids and growth hormones through Signature and sent drugs to customers around the country, including Albany County.

Signature's owners have pleaded not guilty.

The Benoit case prompted the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee to ask WWE to turn over any information it has on steroid and drug abuse in pro wrestling. The committee has not yet scheduled a hearing on the case.

WWE said the company's practice has been to not release the names of suspended wrestlers, but the company has notified performers that starting Nov. 1 the names of those suspended for violating the policy will be made public.

WWE has about 160 wrestlers. WWE shares closed Thursday at $14.80, down 21 cents.

Hey Unklescott, long time no talk to.

I wish they would name names. :O) My boyfriend is an ex-prowrestler. I'm not a big fan, I watch it for him.

Like he told me. How can I not want to watch a bunch of buff men running around in the their underwear. He does have a point.

toothdoc

I do know that it's been confirmed that Mrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyy is one of the people who has been confirmed on the suspension list. I remember that a few months back he admitted to using steroids. Last night they continued with the illegitimate child angle but after Kennedy told Vince that he was his son, a "lawyer" came out and said that while the illegitimate child was a WWE superstar, the DNA tests proved that Kennedy is not him. They gave us a clue though as the lawyer said "Things are looking up". I think that until the suspension came about, they were all set to continue with the Kennedy as Vince's son angle but now that he's been suspended (not sure when it will officially go into affect. I think last night was Kennedy's final night before the suspension), they had to change gears a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2557376;
    I do know that it's been confirmed that Mrrrrrrrrrr. Kennedyyyyyyy is one of the people who has been confirmed on the suspension list. I remember that a few months back he admitted to using steroids. Last night they continued with the illegitimate child angle but after Kennedy told Vince that he was his son, a "lawyer" came out and said that while the illegitimate child was a WWE superstar, the DNA tests proved that Kennedy is not him. They gave us a clue though as the lawyer said "Things are looking up". I think that until the suspension came about, they were all set to continue with the Kennedy as Vince's son angle but now that he's been suspended (not sure when it will officially go into affect. I think last night was Kennedy's final night before the suspension), they had to change gears a little bit.
    WWE RAW is taped this week the TV tapings took place last night. As part of the ongoing "Vince McMahon's Bastard" storyline, a major new development took place at the show.
    Despite weeks of speculation that Mr. Kennedy would be Vince's child -- it was revealed that Ken Kennedy is NOT Vince's bastard child!

We're told that Ken Kennedy absolutely was booked to be Vince's bastard, but his suspension (for his connection to a corrupt Internet pharmacy) has lead WWE to change direction on yet another Vince McMahon angle.

This is a very tough break for Mr. Kennedy. First he was scheduled to win the world tittle on SmackDown! and suffered a bad injury that left him sidelined for months and those plans had to be changed. Now, just as he was about to be the center of a major storyline that would have catapulted into true main event status. Unfortunately for Kennedy, he pulled the rug out from under himself this time.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

I'm selling a lot of excellent condition WWE merchandise for really cheap prices. If you're interested, PM me. You may need a LiveJournal account because my "store" is on LJ

I have 3 disc sets, single PPVs, books, magazines and more :o)
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

FORT Newbie

Brock Lesner is now doing MMA.

GOod for hiM!!!

Well my favourite, John Cena, is out for 6-8 months. So I guess I won't be watching. Can't stand Orton!

+ Reply to Thread