+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: WWE

FORT Newbie

Re: WWE

Absolutely horrendous is right! With something so tragic and wrong as what he did I think the blame should stay with the history of his mental state and not be placed on his testosterone levels. He obviously was mentally unstable. And to me it seemed like he was aware of what he was doing, especially since he was sending text messages to his friends after the murder.

Everyone was trying to make sense of something so tragic that I think the blame was being misplaced on testosterone when instead the focus should definitely have been placed on his cognition and his actions. Enough said.

Not to trivialize the above post but does anyone know of any other wrestlers that have made the cross over into movies or tv? Anything I should check out and watch?

More on Bryan Adams. His wife found him in bed this morning not breathing. She called 911 but Fire Rescue was unable to revive him. Cause of death has been ruled "unexplained incident" and an autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow. This reminds me of my old neighbor across the hall from me. Only it was his 13 year old daughter that found him. My neighbor's husband had said he was tired and was going to lie down. Hours later, his daughter went to check on him and he wasn't breathing. He'd had a heart attack in his sleep and never woke up. So sad. I wonder if that's what happened here.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

WOw...that's so sad about Bryan Adams. Weird...I was just reminicsing about the final days of WCW a couple of weeks ago. I was thinnking about Kronic et al....geesh. Too many wrestlers dying off....
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Glad to see they've dropped the old Vince storyline. Not at all surprised to see the new "who's your baby" one.

Rumor is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    before Benoit's death, they were going to write a storyline that said that "Mistaaaaaaar Kennedyyyyyyyyy. Kennedyyyyy."
    is the illigitimate child. There was another rumor saying that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the illigitimate child was a daughter (which actually had me having a lot of fun picturing which Diva they would name.) But it's been confirmed, I believe that it's definitely a son. Whether or not they are going to keep the Mr. Kennedy angle is beyond me.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

these people seriously need to tone down the steroid and creatine to buff up.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2527308;
    Rumor is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    before Benoit's death, they were going to write a storyline that said that "Mistaaaaaaar Kennedyyyyyyyyy. Kennedyyyyy."
    is the illigitimate child. There was another rumor saying that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the illigitimate child was a daughter (which actually had me having a lot of fun picturing which Diva they would name.) But it's been confirmed, I believe that it's definitely a son. Whether or not they are going to keep the Mr. Kennedy angle is beyond me.

Yeah on last night's Raw, from what I caught it was mentioned that it was WWE superstar but wasn't gender specific and said either a male or female. It's interesting if they do go
    Click to see Spoiler:
    with Kennedy. I don't like him at all, but he's certainly got the cocky arrogance of Vince down pat

Update on Konnan. For those who don't know, Konnan was back in the hospital 2 weeks ago due to his body rejecting the new kidney. After a week of anti-rejection medicines in a Mexican Hosptial, he was still rejecting the organ. He was moved to a hospital in San Diego where doctors are feverishly trying to save the organ. My thoughts and prayers go out to him as he stuggles with this condition.

FORT Fanatic

We were in the DFW airport and there were these two girls very pretty but just over the top looking. Major hair, clothes, rocking bodies etc. I knew they had to be someone but we don't watch wrestling so I didn't know.

They started talking to our youngest and then finally I asked who they are and now I can't remember their names one has dark hair and she said she plays the baddie and the other her real name is barbie but her stage name is something else and she is super blonde and little. They were going to San antonio for a photo shoot.
    She asked if I watched WWE and I said NO!! a little shocked and she laughed really hard. Our daughter said you are very pretty like a comic character and they loved that too. It is too violent and sexy for our girls but they were super nice and very sweet and they really talked to the girls and I am sure that any other kid who watches would have been majorly impressed.
    This was about a year ago I think.
    The girls wanted to see them and so later I looked them up on line and it showed the photo shoot but not enough clothes on so I couldn't show the girls. OH well. They were really beautiful in person and very very sweet.

Dark hair white girl or kind of milaysian looking (with olive skin)? If she was caucasian, then it was probably Victoria. The blonde was Kelly Kelly from ECW. I just looked up her info and found it. She's the only one who's real name is Barbie. The only dark haired girl in ECW is Layla. Then there's Victoria from Smackdown and Candice Michelle and Melina from Raw. Well, Maria, too, but she's not a baddie. Melina's the only "baddie" I know on Raw with dark hair. If I PM you with links to their pics, would you be able to tell which one it was?

+ Reply to Thread