+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: WWE

Re: WWE

I've been taking the "roid rage" term to mean that perhaps steroids can make a person consistently tightly-wound, angry and apt to commit violence. I guess in my mind that isn't inconsistent with what Benoit did. But that's just my vague assumption, not a medical definition.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

CBC News reports: "Testosterone was the only steroid found in toxicology tests on Canadian pro wrestler Chris Benoit, who police believe killed his wife and son before taking his own life at their Georgia home."

What I think is twisting some people around on this matter is not understanding that "testosterone"--in addition to occurring naturally, is a steroid.

(Indeed, the title of the CBC news report is: "Steroid found in wrestler Benoit's body.")

pg--Maybe we should think twice about making Floyd Landis angry, eh?--seattle

Sedating your 7 year old son with Xanax before killing him and his mother just proves to me that the man was insane. It doesn't matter if it was 'roid rage or not. It's despicable.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Am I wrong to be somewhat thankful that he did sedate his son before he killed him?? The scenario that constantly plays in my mind is that the last thing Daniel saw was his dad trying to kill him....if dad sedated him, then maybe he didn't have to witness that horror........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Not wrong at all, bama. That's the only remotely thankful thing that happened in that entire incident. Luckily this poor little child didn't h ave any knowledge of what his father was doing, hopefully.

I know this isn't WWE... but another wrestler is dead. Isn't this the second one since Benoit?

Another Dead Wrestler
    Posted Jul 19th 2007 2:55PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: R.I.P.

John Kronus, best known as half of The Eliminators tag team from Extreme Championship Wrestling (now owned by WWE), was found dead in his girlfriend's apartment late yesterday.

A source tells TMZ that New Hampshire officials are treating this as a "suspicious death," and an autopsy has been ordered. Kronus, whose real name is George Caiazo, was trained by the legendary Walter "Killer" Kowalski, and retired from wrestling in 2002.

Kronus also starred in a softcore bondage video titled, "Violence on Violence," with former WWE female wrestler Nicole Bass.

If you're talking about Sherri, she died a week if not days before Benoit.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It's really sad to see all these young wrestlers dying. I was very upset about Benoit at first, but when the results came out I just couldn't be upset and mourn over a murderer. I don't think I'll ever understand why he did what he did.

Just got word that Brian "Crush" Adams was found dead today at the age of 43. No word yet on cause of death. I remember him with Kronic and NWO. RIP Crush!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie

I just saw the Marine. It was okay for what it was. This might be old news but what does everyone think about what happened to Benoit and his family? Do you guys think roids had something to do with it? I don't.

Superhotty, if you read some of the above posts you will see that testosterone was the only steroid found in his system. I personally am done with the whole Benoit discussion because every time something is brought up about it, it ends up getting me more angry but anywho....to close the discussion I think we can just all agree that whether roids were involved or not, what he did was horrendous and unfathomable. End of story.

+ Reply to Thread