+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Re: WWE

Sorry for posting double, but I didn't see an edit or delete button, hope this is ok, I thought this was kinda interesting....

WWE: TV Shows > SmackDown > Articles > 06/22/2007 > Theodore and Kristal to tie the knot

Do you think its real or just plain story line?

I will find out for you and get back to you. The reason you didn't see the edit button is because you can only edit your post up to 30 minutes after you post it. For instance if I want to edit my post right now, I'd have 30 minutes to do so.
    ETA: I just sent an e-mail to a very reliable source (Steve Gerweck of gerweck.net). This is how I get most of my information for WWE/ECW/TNA. It's how I found out that the McMahon "death" was a work. As soon as I get information, I will post it.
    ETA: Okay. Just got the word. The Teddy/Kristal engagement is a storyline. Kristal is actually dating Bobby Lashley in real life.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-25-2007 at 03:46 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Benoit and family were unfortunately found dead in their Georgia home. WWE: Homepage
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

wow I am so shocked to hear about this. I go to WWE Wrestling everytime they come to town and I love Chris Benoit.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2451481;
    Benoit and family were unfortunately found dead in their Georgia home. WWE: Homepage
    I saw this and I cannot believe this. If they don't drop the Vince storyline, I will never watch again. They cannot keep with such trash when something like this happens.
    Unbelievable and I really think that something terrible must have happened.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

So sad to hear about Chris Benoit. He seemed like a really good guy. I haven't heard any details yet on what happened but both his wife and son are dead as well. The fake death storyline WWE is doing should be trashed immediately in the wake of this real tragedy.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

according to the news it is being investigated as a homicide.

My heart is breaking. I don't even know what to say.

R.I.P and god bless you Chris and your family :'(

Vince dropped the "McMahon death" storyline to start off what was supposed to be Raw by telling viewers about the passing of Chris, his wife Nancy and their 7-year old son, Daniel. Instead of a regular Raw show (which was cancelled), McMahon stood in an empty arena and said that this would instead be a 3 hour tribute to the life and times of Chris Benoit. And yes, authorities are ruling it a homicide. They haven't determined the cause yet but they are saying that they were not shot to death. I know that he has another son, David from a previous relationship and a daughter, Meagan with his ex-wife. Does anyone know how old they are? I don't know if anyone is watching tonight but Benoit's wife, Nancy was Woman. I have not stopped crying yet. I was in the other room and my husband yelled in to me and said "Oh My God, Chris Benoit's dead." I ran in like "WHAT?" and the tears started. What a beautiful little boy Daniel was.
    To Mods or whoever can do this: Can someone please give me a picture of Benoit with 1967-2007 on it? I'd be able to do a picture but I don't know how to do the writing on it. I know someone did a Shawn Michaels one for me before with Nilesgirl written on it.
    Thanks
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-25-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

My boyfriend and I were avid WWE fans in the past, and we are saddened to hear of this terrible news. RIP Chris, Nancy, and Daniel.

For those who didn't know, Nancy was actually a wrestling personality for awhile. Her ring name was 'Woman'.

There has been alot of speculation as to what happened. I've heard of 2 things that could possibly have happened:

1. Carbon Monoxide
    2. Nancy/Daniel's deaths from an illness, possible Chris suicide.

I feel so horrible for his 2 other children.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

+ Reply to Thread