+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Re: WWE

I'm a huge WWE fan, hence the name Reality DIVA!

That whole Vince/Death story line just makes me feel horrible, because Sensational Sherri [One of my idols] just passed away this weekend. I wonder how the WWE feels now, after one of their HOF'ers actually passes away!
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

I was so sad to hear about Sherri. I've followed her for years. I can remember when she was a valet for HBK (she offered her screaming voice to his entrance music).
    Anyway, just got word from another site about the results of the supplemental draft that occured earlier today on wwe.com. Here are the results: Going to Raw are: Paul London & Brian Kendrick, The Sandman, Daivari (Oh, brother!), William Regal and Jillian Hall (Like to see a Diva fight with her and Melina!)
    Going to Smackdown: Kenny Dykstra, Hardcore Holly, The Major Brothers, Victoria, and Eugene
    Going to ECW: Viscera, The Miz (Mike Mezzanan), and Johnny Nitro.
    So here are the total results of both drafts that occured last Monday night and this evening:
    For RAW: King Booker (3rd pick), Bobby Lashley (7th pick), Snitsky (9th pick), Mr. Kennedy (10th pick), Paul London & Brian Kendrick, The Sandman, Daivari, William Regal and Jillian Hall.
    For Smackdown: Khali (1st pick), Torrie Wilson (5th pick), Chris Masters (6th pick), Ric Flair (8th pick), Kenny Dykstra, Hardcore Holly, The Major Brothers, Victoria, and Eugene.
    For ECW: Boogeyman (2nd pick), Benoit (4th pick), Viscera, The Miz (Mike Mezzanan), and Johnny Nitro.
    So there you have it folks. Of course you know it won't be long until some our guys come back to RAW. Before you know it, everyone will be back where they started.
    RIP "Sensational" Sherri. You will be missed.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-18-2007 at 12:37 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

According to a new article on Gerweck.net, Sensational Sherri did not die from natural causes and an investigation into her death is underway. I sort of thought that 49 was too young to die and as far as I knew she was always healthy. So I had a feeling that something wasn't right.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Nilesgirl, if you have the explosion taped or DVR'd, you can see his foot twice in the door of the limo. I bet that is where they spliced the video together.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Yeah. I noticed that, too.
    Man, they are making his "death" so convincing I was actually moved to tears by Stephanie tonight. I mean, it's like he really is dead. They are doing a fantastic job playing up this McMahon "death" angle. I wonder how the storyline plans on having McMahon explain himself when he "ressurrects (sp?)" Ought to be interesting.

I wonder what they'll end up doing with Victoria on smackdown... ?

But I'm very glad that Jillian is going to get the chance to actually wrestle on RAW.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

I can't believe Vince McMahon died.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2449928;
    I can't believe Vince McMahon died.
    Ummm...Johnsonator, please tell me you know that it's just a work, right? McMahon is alive and well at home. (Well I don't know if he's at home but he's alive and well.) The limo explosion was taped the Saturday and Sunday before Raw. Vince was nowhere near the limo when they taped the explosion. They spliced 2 pieces of tape together. It's all a work and the "investigator" is an actor hired by WWE. Everyone is in on it. We will most likely see McMahon again either at Vengance or the next big WWE PPV event. But it was all scripted and it was a "work". McMahon's "death" is nothing more than a storyline dreamed up by the geniuses in the WWE creative team. I heard they were thinking of settling the storyline a lot sooner than originally planned in the wake of the real death of Sensational Sherri.

Last year, the wrestlers came to Dayton and my son wanted to go see them for his birthday. I've always been a fan, so we got tickets. It was pretty cool! The guys are so much bigger in person! They are huge! We went to Tumbleweeds for dinner afterwards and my jaw dropped when I saw who walked in! EDGE! My favorite wrestler! He sat in a booth behind us, and my hubby is a big guy and I could see Edge on both sides of my hubby. His shoulders were BROAD! He graciously signed a napkin for me. Very nice guy.

In December 2006, the day before my birthday, my boyfriend and I went to see WWE Smackdown & ECW. He's a big wrestling addict, which is why he got me into it. We didn't have ring side tickets but it was close enough to where we could see all the guys clearly and they all did look MUCH bigger in person then what they seem to be on tv.

This time, in August, WWE Raw is coming and one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, John Cena is going to be here. I'm trying my best to get ringside tickets because a local radio station is getting away ringside tickets every hour down at what we call a Freedom Festival with food and stuff down at the river. I'm really excited to go, I hope that I can, but with money the way that it is, I'm afraid that we won't get a chance. I just wish that I knew where they were staying or how to see him other then going.

+ Reply to Thread