+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Re: WWE

15 man battle royal to decide the final 2 picks for the draft. For Smackdown: Mark Henry, Chris Masters, Matt Hardy, William Regal and Chavo Guerrero. For ECW: Tommy Dreamer, Matt Striker, Kevin Thorne, The Sandman, and Marcus. For RAW: Nitro, Dikstra, Viscera, Randy Orton, and Eugene. Matt Striker is gone. Sandman is gone. William Regal is gone. Chavo Guerrero is gone. Tommy Dreamer is gone. No one from RAW has been eliminated yet. Kevin Thorne is gone. Viscera sets his sites on Mark Henry. Mark Henry eliminates Viscera! Eugene is gone (Eliminated during the break).Also eliminated during the break were Nitro from RAW and Kenny Dikstra from RAW. Chris Masters eliminated. ECW is out of it. (Marcus was eliminated) Randy eliminates Mark Henry. Randy is the only one left from RAW. With Matt Hardy the only one left from Smackdown. It's down to these 2 combatants. The fire is in Randy's eyes. Matt is on fire now. But Randy Orton wins it for RAW! The final 2 draft picks for RAW are: Snitsky and Mr. Kennedy! Stone Cold says that he appreciates the opportunity to drown McMahon in Beer and fill his car with cement and clobber him in the hospital. All in all a great Draft night. The Appreciation night ended up blowing up in McMahon's face since not many people had anything nice. Stone Cold is full of expletives to say about him. McMahon comes out at the end of the night seemingly calm and lucid. He's not doing his usual "pole up his butt" swagger. He seems almost pleased with the evening. His hand seems to be shaking a little holding the microphone. And he drops it. I can't figure out what is going on. He gets out of the ring without saying anything and walks through the arena with a dazed look on his face. He turns one last time to face the audience and then walks away to the back. There are a slew of wrestlers in the back who can do nothing but stare at him as he walks past. Coach directs him to his limo. He stops and turns to face the wrestlers and then turns and walks out the door. He gets in his limo which promptly explodes as he closes the door. Interesting end to the program. So here's a wrap up of the draft picks. For RAW: King Booker (3rd pick), Bobby Lashley (7th pick), Snitsky (9th pick) and Mr. Kennedy (10th pick). For Smackdown: Khali (1st pick), Torrie Wilson (5th pick), Chris Masters (6th pick), and Ric Flair (8th pick). For ECW: Boogeyman (2nd pick), and Benoit (4th pick)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

All I can say is WOW and WHAT? lol, seriously I am so confused on what happened at the end. I'm glad that John Cena is staying, but I wish that CM Punk would have came over to Smackdown or RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;2437439;
    All I can say is WOW and WHAT? lol, seriously I am so confused on what happened at the end. I'm glad that John Cena is staying, but I wish that CM Punk would have came over to Smackdown or RAW.
    He still could on Wednesday with the supplemental draft. I was kinda hoping we would've gotten Batista back. And I'm bummed that we lost Torrie!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

His Limo exploded?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I got a mysterious email from the press rep for WWE that just read:

"Who Blew Up WWE Chairman Vince McMahon??"

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Can you guys believe Hulk Hogan is still wrestling?

I don't think he is. He was merely invited to say something for Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night and he declined because...well...let's face it, not many people that McMahon has fired over the years (or screwed over *ahem* Bret Hart *ahem*) have much ove anything to appreciate him for. That's why the other names Roddy rattled off declined to say anything as well. I'm surprised that Bret agreed to be on. I'm actually kinda surprised that The Game and HBK declined to say anything.

They are really playing up this whole McMahon "death" thing. Even going so far as to have fake articles (so far as I know) talking about how he is presumed dead and no body has been recovered yet. And that no one could've survived that explosion. They're even going so far as to say that Federal Agents are being called in to assess the situation to determine exactly what happened and calling it a possible fullfillment of McMahon's premonitions from weeks before. Like when he talked about a black cloud looming (much like the cloud of smoke that is seen after such an explosion). They're doing a great job playing this up. I know it wasn't real but watching the video again, I don't know how it was done. We saw him get in. We saw the door close and seconds later, it blew up. So my question is, even if he got back out of the limo before the door got closed by someone or something, we would've seen him running away from the limo and given the time frame of the door being closed vs the explosion, he never would've been able to get out of the way in time. So how was this pulled off? Will we ever know? This is insane. They have me doubting myself now. I can't imagine that it really happened. I want to believe that McMahon wasn't really in there when it blew up but what else am I supposed to believe given the video? It looked soooooooo real!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I think they spliced the scene with another.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

You are probably right. I did just get confirmation from a very reliable source that it was definitely a stunt so that whole splicing thing is the only thing that makes sense.

+ Reply to Thread