+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

I've learned another inductee for the HOF.

"The Shiek, who will be inducted by Sabu, has been confirmed to be inducted in to this year's WWE Hall of Fame. The official announcement will be made within the next few weeks."

Anyways, I think I may get teary-eyed for the Curt Hennig induction. Of course nothing could have been as sad as Eddie Guerrero's induction last year.

Bad News Brown passed away this past week. RIP BNB. I remember watching him all the time growing up.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Well.. we have a bald-billionaire. McMahon of course!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Gee, i didn't see this coming at all. But i still rooted for him though. I'm going to go search for results now.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Any reviews on Wresltemania? I just couldnt see spending the $50 since I had just ordered the baseball package.

I assume RAW will have some highlghts tonight

Re: WWE

For those who still watch, the draft is happening tonight. The way it's been working so far is there are interbrand matches. Whichever wrestler wins the match for his brand basically that means that that brand gets the next draft pick. First interbrand match tonight was Edge representing Smackdown Vs John Cena representing Raw. Edge won the match via countout for Smackdown. Smackdown's first draft pick is The Great Kahli. Next match was CM Punk representing ECW Vs. Carlito Representing Raw. CM Punk wins the match. ECW's first draft pick is The Boogeyman. (That oughta be right up his alley.) In the meantime we are also having another Mr. McMahon Appreciation night. So far it's not going so well. Jesse Ventura and Snoopdog have already shown how much they don't like Mr. McMahon. Mick Foley comes out with a microphone. Mick makes mention of an open WWE Championship match. Mick says that if at the end of the night he is still on RAW, he wants to be a part of the open championship match at Vengance. He says Vince is a true patriot but is also an arrogant egomaniac. He asks the question "Does Vince McMahon have any real friends?" Everyone in the audience seems to be unanimous in saying an emphatic NO. SOme of the people asked to participate in the Appreciation night are Hulk Hogan, Triple H, Eric Bischoff, The Rock, Dick Ebersol, Shawn Michaels, Trish Stratus, and Ted Turner. They all declined saying he was not worth their time. He asks the question "Should any of you appreciate Mr. McMahon?" They again emphatically say NO and he says "I couldn't have said it better myself. Hey Vince, have a nice day." and leaves the arena.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-11-2007 at 08:48 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Next match is: Balls Mahoney representing ECW VS. Umaga representing Raw.
    Umaga wins the match for Raw. Raw's first draft pick is: King Booker. Another speaker for McMahon appreciation night. Steve-O from Jacka** He seems to be one of the only people with something nice to say. Next match: Lashley representing ECW VS. Chris Benoit representing Smackdown. (We are now in the 2nd hour of the show) Lashley and Benoit stare each other down and the bell rings. Cole says that if anyone can outwrestle Benoit, it could very well be Lashley. The combatants grapple on the mat. No one has been able to get any big moves on yet. Lashley pins Benoit but only gets 1 count. Another 1 count for Lashley. Benoit puts a Suplex on Lashley but only a 1 count. Lashley puts on a back breaker but only a 1 1/2 count. 3 knife edge chops from Benoit. Benoit puts the cross-face on. Lashley grabs the rope. Benoit fails at the sharpshooter. The 3 German Suplexes from Benoit. Benoit succeeds in the sharpshooter this time but Lashley gets out of it. Lashley wins the match for ECW. ECW's 2nd draft pick is: Chris Benoit.

Another speaker is Donald Trump calling McMahon pathetic for giving himself an appreciation night and reminds him what happened at Wrestlemania. He says he's going to give himself an appreciation night and tells him "the fans aren't happy with you and neither am I. Have a great appreciation night for yourself."
    Ashley talks about being suspended and reminds everyone about the time McMahon threatened to fire Trish Stratus unless she got down on all fours and barked like a dog and disrobed in her lingerie. Ashley got some payback by sending Moola and Mae Young out in their nighties. They proceeded to get down on all fours in front of a outdoor style setup (complete with doggie dishes, bones, a dog house and fire hydrant) and barked like dogs. Next match is going to be Santino Marella representing Raw vs. MVP representing Smackdown. But first Jimmy Snuka and Iron Shiek. Snuka says McMahon is losing his mind. Iron Shiek says McMahon is going crazy. Now for the match. MVP representing Smackdown VS. Santino Marella Representing Raw. Smackdown actually really needs this win as they have already lost 3 of their wrestlers. MVP has come close to a pinfall 3 times now but not close enough. Santino almost gets a pinfall on MVP. Another near fall. Santino gets 2 1/2 count on MVP before another kick out. MVP wins the match. Smackdown's 2nd draft pick is: Torrie Wilson!
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-11-2007 at 09:33 PM.

A message from Bret Hart: Seems to be speaking so much better now since his stroke. Says that the best thing that could happen to Vince McMahon is a bunch of fists upside his jaw. Next match. The Miz representing Smackdown VS. Snitsky representing ECW. (I didn't even recognize him) This isn't going to be pretty. Miz with a kick to Snitsky's face. Snitsky catches Miz mid-air and puts him in the "tree of woe" against the ropes. Snitsky is just pounding on Miz. Snitsky wins the match for ECW. ECW's 3rd draft pick is: What? The Ref reverses the decision due to Snitsky's lack of respect for the rules. Miz wins for Smackdown. Smackdown's 3rd pick is: Chris Masters. Up next for McMahon Appreciation Night is Bobby Heenan. He looks horrible. He talks about the McMahon swagger. He doesn't seem to have a lot of great things to say about McMahon. Piper will be next to come out to say something. Piper has clearly been drinking too much beer and eating too much pizza judging from the ever increasing belly. Piper comes out to a standing ovation and definitely has something to say about McMahon. "Who better to appreciate Vince McMahon than Rowdy Roddy Piper." He shares "Just a few of McMahon's proudest moments." Too many to talk about here but it's funny. Including when Shane was forced into his own father's a** by DX. And the beer bath from Stone Cold. And of course when his son bought WCW. And the best was wehn he was shaved bald. "On behalf of WWE audience around the world, we appreciate you, Vince McMahon for what you really are." He clearly didn't have a nice name for him. We are now in the 3rd and final hour of RAW. Next match. Candice Michelle representing RAW VS. Kristal representing Smackdown. Candice wins for RAW. RAW's 2nd draft pick is: Bobby Lashley! Coach congratulates him on being drafted to Raw and tells him that due to that draft, he can no longer be the ECW champion. So per McMahon's orders, he is stripped of the ECW world title! Lashley, reluctantly obeys the orders and hands the belt to Coach. Lashley grabs Coach and says that he's still the champion with or without the title.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-11-2007 at 10:05 PM.

Next match is a Triple Threat. Jeff Hardy representing Raw VS. Elijah Burke representing ECW VS. Batista representing Smackdown. At first Batista and Hardy teamed up against Burke but Hardy stopped Batista from getting the pinfall. It's every man for himself. Batista tries for the Batista bomb on Hardy but Hardy counters and gets out of it. Hardy puts on the Swanton on Batista and Burke stops the 3 count. A failed attempt at the Swanton on Burke. Batista puts the Batista Bomb on Burke and wins the match for Smackdown. Smackdown's 4th pick is: Ric Flair! Up next for McMahon Appreciation night is Captain Lou Albano: "He's got the brain of a dehydrated BB"? Maybe he said Pea? Cole said that on Wednesday on WWE.com will be a supplemental draft so even if you get through tonight, you're still able to be drafted to another brand. Next up Dusty Rhodes to say something about McMahon: One of McMahon's favorite sayings is "Perception is Reality". Dusty seems to really have good things to say about McMahon. "You don't have to love him or like him or agree with his psychology of this industry. I don't. We all have to respect him, like it or not. I do." Final 2 draft picks will be decided by a battle royal.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 06-11-2007 at 10:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread