+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

You mean wrestle more instead of straddling the ring apron while she enters the ring and screaming like she's being murdered??? I can tell she has a lot of wrestling talent and you are correct. They need to focus on that more instead of making her simple arm candy for Johnny Nitro.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Dont get me wrong, I love her entrance, I could watch her all day and listen to that scream all day. as JBL says, shes my future ex wife. But I do love to watch her wrestle if they let her.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2193979;
    You mean wrestle more instead of straddling the ring apron while she enters the ring and screaming like she's being murdered??? I can tell she has a lot of wrestling talent and you are correct. They need to focus on that more instead of making her simple arm candy for Johnny Nitro.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DixiePixie;2189312;
    I'm probably the biggest Trish fan you'll meet! I miss her like crazy and I can't wait to see her new show.
    Do you think that Armed and Famous is an inroad to her acting career? What I'm hoping is that it's just a way to keep her on TV until she comes out of retirement. I know she's said publicly a bunch of times that she isn't going to come back, but I can hope...

Has anyone read the news about Konnan? He went in to have some kind of surgery and they found out that his kidney was in really bad shape. He's on dialysis (sp?) right now during his recuperation (sp?) but the bad news is he needs a kidney transplant. His blood type is O positive. You can read about it on gerweck.net. I'm O Positive too. If I wasn't so afraid of going under the knife, I'd probably do it in a heart beat. You only need one kidney. But I'm terrified of surgery. My prayers go out to him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by oongaboonga;2195948;
    Do you think that Armed and Famous is an inroad to her acting career? What I'm hoping is that it's just a way to keep her on TV until she comes out of retirement. I know she's said publicly a bunch of times that she isn't going to come back, but I can hope...
    I think so! She's been planning on acting for a while. I'll pretty much watch whatever she's in.

I must say, their lame attempt at ratings last night with "Rosie O Vs Donald Trump" was kinda stupid. Vince must really be desperate. Donald Trump according to another website was actually ring of honor star Ace Steel. Not sure who was supposed to be Rosie. But the show definitely could've done without it.

I agree. Raw was such a waste last night. I don't think there were many redeeming qualities. It seems to go in spurts of being good to being far too outrageous.

Well, I did get a charge out of my hometown boy's face when he came face to face with Kahli. That was too funny.

Yeah, this week's raw was terrible!

Sad news on the Wrestling Entertainment front. Scott "Bam Bam" Bigalow passed away early Friday morning in his home in Florida. An autopsy was scheduled but as of yet, there's no new news as to cause of death. He was 45 years old. RIP Bam Bam. You will be missed.

+ Reply to Thread