+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

He is lucky! I would have loved to have gone.

FORT Regular
    Any Trish Stratus fans? I just found out she's going to be in a reality show called "Armed and Famous" where she'll train to be a police officer. Trish with handcuffs... yum.

LOL. I was going to post that tonight. Yes, I did see that. It's Trish Stratus, Erik Estrada, Nick Osbourne and I'm not sure who else. They will become legitimate police officers. Being sworn in and everything. Hmmm....not sure how that will work out.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm probably the biggest Trish fan you'll meet! I miss her like crazy and I can't wait to see her new show.

Yeah, crazy LaToya Jackson will be on there also..

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2188953;
    LOL. I was going to post that tonight. Yes, I did see that. It's Trish Stratus, Erik Estrada, Nick Osbourne and I'm not sure who else. They will become legitimate police officers. Being sworn in and everything. Hmmm....not sure how that will work out.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

I wonder what tonight will bring. Hopefully a lot of Kfed smashing! Anyone else know what other big events are planned?

The Cena/Kfed match is supposed to be up first. Getting the beating outta the way I suppose.

Thanks. I missed most of the show, but I can't say I was too impressed overall with the New Year's special. It was rather a let down, but that could be because I had such high hopes. Although it was nice to see Kfed get Cena'd.

I'm so mad!!!!!!! I can't believe K-Fed actually won that match. Of course he only one because Umaga helped! And I'm actually very glad that it looks like they're finally going to put Lillian more in the front in regards to wrestling. Just like they did with Maria. It looks like instead of just doing ring announcing, she'll actually get a chance to fight a little bit. Granted, she may not stand a chance against Victoria but something tells me Lillian may have some secrets (fighting) that she'll let out if given the chance. I know Trish is retired but maybe she'll train Lillian if she's already not being trained by someone. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I don't know how much more of Victoria I can take. And did anyone in here ever watch WCW? Melina with her blood curdling screaming reminds me so much of David Flair's ex-valet from WCW Daphne! So annoying. Okay I'm done.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Melina "Parez" was one of the best and top female wrestlers when she was in OCW also Mickey was too.. they need to let Melina wrestle more so they can show her real wrestling skills.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2192468;
    I'm so mad!!!!!!! I can't believe K-Fed actually won that match. Of course he only one because Umaga helped! And I'm actually very glad that it looks like they're finally going to put Lillian more in the front in regards to wrestling. Just like they did with Maria. It looks like instead of just doing ring announcing, she'll actually get a chance to fight a little bit. Granted, she may not stand a chance against Victoria but something tells me Lillian may have some secrets (fighting) that she'll let out if given the chance. I know Trish is retired but maybe she'll train Lillian if she's already not being trained by someone. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I don't know how much more of Victoria I can take. And did anyone in here ever watch WCW? Melina with her blood curdling screaming reminds me so much of David Flair's ex-valet from WCW Daphne! So annoying. Okay I'm done.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

+ Reply to Thread