+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Kfed is TOTALLY gonna get a whooping from Cena, and I'm happy about it.

All i can say is Britney divorcing K-fed couldn't have come at a better time! I don't care who whoops him as long as it's a serious pounding!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Now that it's been almost two months, I'm reallllllllly missing Trish Stratus

Where Retired Wrestlers Go

Anyone who was a fan of the Hart family champions might get a kick out of this. I'm glad he's giving back to his fans and still performing. Albeit on a different stage.

Bret ĎHitmaní Hart is appearing as The Genie of the Lamp, friend to Aladdin and foe to the wizard in a cross-Canada tour of ALADDIN. Bret is no stranger to acting, as well as his highly documented career in wrestling and appearing as himself in several mini-series and tv specials, Bret voices the character of the Hooded Fang in the animated series, Jacob Two-Two, based on Mordecai Richlerís timeless classic, and has appeared as Luther Root in Lonesome Dove: The Series.

Born into a legendary wrestling family in Calgary, Bret has held the World Wrestling Federation World Title five times, Intercontinental Title twice, co-held the Tag Team Title twice, the US Heavyweight Title twice and was the 1993 King of the Ring. Famous for his pink and black uniform and his finishing move The Sharpshooter, Bret was the first-ever wrestler to be inducted into the Wrestling Hall of Fame in Stillwater, Oklahoma. In 1998 Hitman Heart: Wrestling With Shadows, a critically acclaimed feature length documentary by filmmaker Paul Jay, was screened at 25 major festivals winning more than a dozen awards. This was followed two years later by Bretís autobiography The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be. Last year the CBC named Bret one of the top 50 Greatest Canadians.

He was even immortalized on The Simpsons.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

LOL! I remember him on the Simpsons that was funny.

I think it would be hilarious to see a WWE wrestler on Dancing with the Stars. I know Kiebler did it but I'm talking about a male wrestler. Can you imagine someone like Kane doing a Paso Doble or a waltz?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2143679;
    Can you imagine someone like Kane doing a Paso Doble or a waltz?
    That would be pretty hilarious!

I think Shawn would do pretty good, actually. Triple H might fall all over himself. I'd want to see Orton in it just to see how hot he'd look in a tux!

Lita is retiring from wrestling. According to gerweck.net, she is retiring to pursue an acting and singing career.I believe Survivor Series will be her last match when she faces Mickie James for the woman's title.
    Good luck Lita in all your future endeavours.

I am so jelous of my friend Andre, who lives in Philly. He got to go to Survivor Series, because one of his friends won tickets and invited him to go. I was like,"gah! LUCKY!"
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread