+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

HA! Wonder how Rob's wife feels about all this. And yet another hilarious performance from D-X Monday night. They took total control of the show even making fun of Ermaaaandooooo Alejaaaaandroooooo Estrrrrrraaaaadaaaaaa.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

DX is gold. I'm beyond happy to see them back <3

Quote Originally Posted by DixiePixie View Post
    DX is gold. I'm beyond happy to see them back <3
    As am I! I love the stunts that they pull especially when it involves humiliating the McMahon men. Stephanie should be having her baby any day now. I'm giving my prediction as for date, time, weight, sex, and length
    She will give birth to a baby boy on July 18th at 3:45 AM. He will weigh 7 lbs 5 ozs and will be 19" long.
    There.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Anyone know what is up with SNME (7/15) not airing tonight? Or is it just our station here that isn't showing it? They are showing Four Weddings and a Funeral instead.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

I just got finished watching SNME. It started at 8pm and went to 10pm on NBC.

For some reason our local station posted a notice saying that SNME wouldn't be showing and that they were showing the movie instead. Didn't give any reason as too why. Just wondering if it was just our station or anyone else was having the same problem. Now I know it was just our station, Thanks Nilesgirl!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I recall Li'l bro watching some wwe show at 8 so it was probably just a local thing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I can't wait to see Steph/Trips baby.

FORT Newbie
    i cant stand watching wwe now,

why does everyone like jon cena, he's a stupid wigger

they gave the heavyweight title to kevin federline
    Listen to No Cars Go by The Arcade Fire : http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/16659031

I haven't heard that she's had the baby yet but soon. Last I heard, she was very very anxious to have the baby. She's very uncomfortable (who wouldn't be carrying around an extra 30 + lbs in the dead heat of summer?) and Shane is very much looking forward to being an uncle.

+ Reply to Thread