+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Actually according to www.gerweck.net, her nitro girl character was Storm
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman

she started as storm but the changed her to Paisley, check out the a piece of her Bio from gerweck.net:

"In 1991, Sullivan was named Miss Black America.
    - In December 1998, Sullivan appeared on WCW television as Nitro Girl Storm.
    - The WCW Creative Team decided to make Sullivan The Artist Formerly Known as Prince Iaueka's valet in late 1999, PAISLEY."
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Okay. I missed that part.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

now come on nilesgirl, you should know that I know what I'm talking about hahahaha ;-)

I don't know if anyone's still watching but I wanted to get an opinion. my friend and I are trying to figure out who the "faux Kane" is. And we've decided that we think it might be Mark Calloway (The Undertaker). My friend Mike says that he hasn't been on Smackdown for a while and he seems like he's the right height and last night I thought I saw the scruff under the mask. Anybody else got any guesses as to who it is?

I don't know if anyone's still watching but I wanted to get an opinion. my friend and I are trying to figure out who the "faux Kane" is. And we've decided that we think it might be Mark Calloway (The Undertaker). My friend Mike says that he hasn't been on Smackdown for a while and he seems like he's the right height and last night I thought I saw the scruff under the mask. Anybody else got any guesses as to who it is?
    Yeah I know who it is, actually its a wrestler named "Freakon Deakon" wwe brought him up from OVW to play this part, he was originaly supposed to come up to smackdown as himself months ago but they did not feel he was ready yet. also at first Vince was high on the ideal of the Kane vs masked Kane story line but now he thinks its a bad ideal and it might be dropped soon. (it was his ideal).

Batista

Last night in Portland, Maine, Batista returned to WWE action when he teamed with World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio defeating King Booker & Mark Henry. After the match, Batista grabbed Rey Mysterio's Championship, took a long look at it, and then handed it to Mysterio. Is this a sign to come? Hmmmm

Okay. HOW FUNNY WAS THAT TONIGHT???? First, the "Stupid Squad" gets slimed and then, the "little people squad" with s*** it on their a**es! Too much! Probably the funnies thing I've seen in my entire life.

Another hilarious performance by DX last night.
    Recap: (as best as I can) Carlito was approached by Trish backstage talking about his match at Vengance. Before she left she made reference to his t-shirt and said "About that..." she then proceeded to whisper in his ear and then smiled at him as she walked away. He watched her and then said "Now, that's cool." Vince and Shane were in Vince's office along with The Spirit Squad who were complaining about what DX did to them last week in Vince's absence. Shane shut them up and made the announcement (that the viewers already knew) that he and his dad were going to kick the crap out of DX tonight. Torrie Wilson walked out to the ring to a waiting Josh Matthews who helped her unveil the new WWE special edition magazine with Torrie on the cover. Their celebration was interrupted however by Edge and Lita. Edge complained about his loss last night. He said that he should be champion and he should be on the cover of magazines and the fact that RVD is champion is a joke. He and Lita told everyone to go to h*** (not exact words but you get the gist) and stormed out of the arena but not before stopping at a concession booth and taking all his t-shirts. Edge came back later though and interrupted RVD's match with Cena. Just as Cena was about to get the 1-2-3 on RVD, Edge broke it up and started kicking the crap out of both of them. Before he left the ring and the arena again, he had some parting words for a barely concious RVD: "I'll see you tomorrow RVD!!!"
    The love triangle continued for Lilian, Viscera, and Charlie Haas. Viscera teamed up with Val Venis against Murdoch and Kade. Viscera's attention strayed from the match, however, when Charlie Haas walked up behind an unsuspecting Lilian sitting ringside and started to rub her shoulders. Lilian jumped up and Charlie kissed her with an angry Vis looking on.The distraction was enough to give Murdoch and Kade the victory and leave Val Venis fuming in the ring.
    Kane was set to go against Randy Orton and just when Kane was about to get the victory, the "fake Kane" showed up again. Kane couldn't fight them both and Orton got the win. After the match, Kane and the imposter went at it and Kane got in two chokeslams in the ring. The imposter started to run but Kane caught up with him on the entrance way and chokeslammed him again. He dragged the imposter backstage (one little note, the audience started to chant for Kane to take off the imposter's mask anxious to see who it is) and ripped off the mask saying "I believe that this is mine!" before shoving the imposter out the door.
    Trish lost to Mickie James (I must've missed that match).
    Now to DX and their hilarious performance.
    We heard Vince's "No chance in h***" music but the person who came out was not Vince. It was Triple H dressed up like Vince. He even mastered the signature Vince walk as he strutted down to the ring. He even talked like Vince complaining about what Triple H and Shawn Michaels did to him in the past weeks. He talked about what DX did last week making reference to Vince liking...well....you know. He said he doesn't like them. He likes notable men like Dick Cheney and Dick Ebersol and Dick Clark. (You get where this is going?) "Shane" (HBK) came out and what a show! Shawn Michaels did the famous Shane McMahon dance down to the ring and started telling "Vince" how he's looking forward to getting the empire when "Vince" dies. "Vince" told "Shane" that when he dies, he's not leaving the empire to him but to Stephanie. "Shane" showed off his dancing skills which made Triple H stop the proceedings. He wanted to top HBK and all of a sudden all eyes were drawn to the Titon Tron where we saw a tape of Vince McMahon singing "Stand Back" at the 1987 Slammy Awards. DX started dancing to the tune (which included Macho Man on trumpet and Hulk Hogan on bass) until Vince's music hit once again and the real Vince McMahon came out with Shane. They were joined by the Spirit Squad at the entrance way but DX had one more surprise for the group. A porta-potty was lifted over the McMahons and the Spirit Squad. Triple H told them they were full of crap and the porta-potty opened leaving the group covered from head to toe in crap. This was so gross even I couldn't watch it. But man, was it funny!!!
    Ric Flair had some words for Mick Foley calling him a glorified stuntman who knows nothing about wrestling. He said that the next time he sees him "the glorified stuntman will be mine all night long! Wooo!"
    That's pretty much it.
    Funniest part of the night had to be DX impersonating the McMahons. That was great!

I thought you WWE fans would be interested in this.

Pro wrestlers caught with drugs in southern Ohio
    July 03, 2006 5:54 PM

HANGING ROCK, Ohio
    The State Highway Patrol says two professional wrestlers stopped for speeding were caught with drugs.

Robert Szatowski, known as "Rob Van Dam," and Terry Brunk, known as "Sabu," were stopped yesterday near the southern Ohio town of Hanging Rock after appearing at a match in Huntington, West Virginia.

Both appear on Extreme Championship Wrestling, a part of the World Wrestling Entertainment league.

A trooper found 18 grams of marijuana and prescription drug tablets with Szatowski. Brunk had a pipe used to smoke marijuana and nine pills.

Both were charged with drug abuse. Szatowski also was accused of possession of marijuana and Brunk was charged with having drug paraphernalia.
    http://www.wsyx6.com/newsroom/oh/news19.shtml

+ Reply to Thread