+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN SPOILERS FOR 4/7/06
    ***WARNING*** DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!

Dark Matches:

1. The Gymini (w/ Simon Dean) defeated CM Punk and Sterling James Keenan by pinfall.

2. Matt Hardy defeated Colt Cabana after the Twist of Fate. The crowd popped huge for Hardy's music. I guess the sound guy took notice, because he accidentally started playing his theme at the count of 2. After the match, Animal came out and destroyed Hardy with a chairshot against the ringpost.

Matthews and Romero come out Velocity.

Velocity:

1. Fit Finlay defeated Psychosis by pinfall.

2. Kid Kash & Jamie Noble defeated Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki with a spear/clothesline combination on Funaki, scoring the pin. There were a lot of boos for Scotty.

3. Bobby Lashley (Chimmel kept his first name here, not sure about Finlay) defeated Vito after his version of the Dominator.

The SmackDown pyro went off after a few minutes and we were set for our first match...

1. Brian Kendrick & Paul London defeated MNM by pinfall after a quick roll-up. This match had a lot of near-falls and was pretty fast-paced.

Backstage, Booker T and Sharmell bounded into Teddy Long's office after Teddy got off the phone. Long inquired as to why Booker was so happy, and Booker said that they'd gotten a restraining order against Boogeyman. Long wasn't too happy.

2. Gunther Scott defeated Booker T by a roll-up after Boogey's music started to play. No Boogeyman in Peoria, though.

After the match, Teddy Long came out and made fun of the "music miscue." Once again, Long announced the winner to rub it in Booker's face.

Backstage, Benoit pumped up this Gunther Scott guy.

3. Chris Benoit defeated Simon Dean after using the Crippler Crossface.

Still with Benoit in the ring, a promo aired for JBL about how he's going to have some "Great American" celebration next week.

Backstage, Kurt Angle stares down Randy Orton pumping up. A video played before the break with Orton in it, too, so I thought that was kind of weird. I also thought it was odd that Orton was still on the show, despite his 60-day suspension. Anyway, Orton gets bitch-smacked by Kurt Angle and Angle screams "YEAH!" two times.

4. Rey Mysterio defeated Randy Orton after using two consecutive 619s and a West Coast Pop leg drop. The first was on the ring post, and then the other on the ropes.

On the screen, Palmer Cannon says the network does not endorse the following...

A Miz promo!

Backstage, Kristal interviews Rey. Rey says he wants to say "thank you."

More backstage - William Regal goes up to Pirate Paul and tries to smoothe things over. He wants to give Paul another chance. They argue over Paul's choice of attire and Paul makes a deal - if Regal wins, Regal can make Paul where whatever he wants. If Paul wins, Regal would "make for a buxom wench."

5. Pirate Paul defeated William Regal after the C4.

In Long's office, several members of the roster were assembled. Long said that the KING OF THE RING!~ tournament would be coming back, and that our first match next week would be...Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton!

Mark Henry cut a promo.

6. Undertaker vs. Mark Henry goes to a no-contest, I guess. Undertaker had taken Henry outside and was doing some damage until Daivari marched to the ring with a man of ungodly size. I BELIEVE it was Dalip Singh from OVW. Anyway, this guy comes in and puts a beating on the Undertaker. The Deadman stays down as this monster raises his arms and holds them, sets them down, holds them up again, and repeats the process a few more times. Finally they leave, and Undertaker slowly walks back.

Dark Cage match not on TV:
    While they set up the cage, they aired videos on the troops and on the Divas.

DARK MATCH: JBL defeated Chris Benoit to retain the United States title in a steel cage match.A few minutes into the match JBL did the little Eddie dance and pointed up, but the fans booed what I thought was a nice little tribute. JBL put the 3 Amigos on Benoit, and Benoit came back with 3 of his own. A FINE-looking Jillian Hall got involved by distracting the ref as JBL tied Benoit to the top of the cage with the tag rope. Benoit struggled, but JBL ran out the door and back to his limo

BY THE WAY: as I stated...Randy Orton is suspened for 60 days but have no idea when Orton's going to serve his suspension? I thought when you got suspended, it was an immediate thing...
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Wwe Pay Per Views For 2006/2007 11 Events Remain In 2006

WWE Announces Pay-Per-Views for 2006/2007: 11 Events Remain in 2006; 15 Slated for 2007

ATLANTA, GA. April 10, 2006 - World Wrestling Entertainment®, the industry’s leading producer of pay-per-view content, announced dates for its forthcoming pay-per-view events for 2006/2007 here today at the National Cable Television Association’s annual convention.

Eleven events remain for the 2006 schedule and 15 are pegged for 2007. WWE is also moving its popular Taboo Tuesday™ interactive pay-per-view to Sunday and renaming it Cyber Sunday™. Following are the details:

REMAINING 2006 PPV SCHEDULE

The RAW® brand presents Backlash® on Sunday, April 30, from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Ky.

The SmackDown!® brand presents Judgment Day® on Sunday, May 21, from the America West Arena in Phoenix, Ariz.

WWE presents ECW One Night Stand™ on Sunday, June 11, from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, N.Y.

The RAW brand presents Vengeance® on Sunday, June 25, from the Charlotte Bobcats Arena in Charlotte, N.C.

The SmackDown! brand presents The Great American Bash® on Sunday, July 23, from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Ind.

WWE presents SummerSlam® on Sunday, August 20, from the TD Bankworth Garden in Boston, Mass.

The RAW brand presents Unforgiven® on Sunday, September 17, from the Air Canada Center in Toronto, Canada.

The SmackDown! brand presents No Mercy® on Sunday October 8, from the RBC Center in Raleigh, N.C.

The RAW brand’s popular Taboo Tuesday event moves to Sunday under the Cyber Sunday™ banner. The event takes place on Sunday, November 5, from the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.

WWE presents Survivor Series® on Sunday, November 26, from the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia, Pa.

The SmackDown! brand presents Armageddon® on Sunday, December 17, from the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Va.

2007 PPV SCHEDULE

The RAW brand presents New Year’s Revolution™ on Sunday, January 7 from the Savvis Center in St. Louis, Mo.

WWE presents Royal Rumble® on Sunday, January 28 from the SBC Center in San Antonio, Texas.

SmackDown presents No Way Out® on Sunday, February 18 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif.

WWE presents its cornerstone annual event WrestleMania® 23 on Sunday, April 1, from Ford Field in Detroit, Mich.

The RAW brand presents Backlash on Sunday, April 29, from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Ga.

The SmackDown! brand presents Judgment Day on Sunday, Sunday, May 20, from the HP Pavillion in San Jose, Calif.

WWE presents ECW One Night Stand on Sunday, June 10, from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY.

The RAW brand presents Vengeance on Sunday, June 24. Site TBD.

The SmackDown! brand presents The Great American Bash on Sunday, July 22. Site TBD.

WWE presents SummerSlam on Sunday, August 26, from Madison Square Garden in New York, N.Y.

The RAW brand presents Unforgiven on Sunday, September 16. Site TBD.

The SmackDown brand presents No Mercy on Sunday October 7. Site TBD.

The RAW brand presents WWE Cyber Sunday on Sunday, November 4. Site TBD

WWE presents Survivor Series on Sunday, November 25 from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada.

The SmackDown! brand presents Armageddon on Sunday, December 16. Site TBD.

Okay. Someone please tell me this. on last night's Raw, right before Kane's tag team match with Big Show against Kenny and Johnny from the Spirit Squad, Kane was supposed to have a backstage interview about his new movie "See No Evil". The interviewer mentioned that the movie is coming out May 19 and we saw a look on Kane's face. They showed a first look at the movie (which to me looks really really good). When they came back to the interviewer he said that Kane just walked away so the interview would have to wait. Moments later, we saw Kane walking around backstage and we could hear a voice constantly repeating the same thing. "May 19th Kane....It's happening again.....You remember what happened that day, Kane?...." Now, what I'm trying to find out was what supposedly happened on that day? I'm trying to take myself back to when he first came out with Paul Bearer as "Undertaker's brother". When he used to wear the mask. Now, was May 19th the day of the "funeral home fire that killed his and Undertaker's parents"? Or did something else happen? I really hope they're not going to put him back in the mask. Dezbelle, I figured if anyone can tell me it would probably be you.
    Please help.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 04-11-2006 at 09:55 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

[QUOTE=nilesgirl;1860135]The interviewer mentioned that the movie is coming out May 19 and we saw a look on Kane's face. They showed a first look at the movie (which to me looks really really good). When they came back to the interviewer he said that Kane just walked away so the interview would have to wait. Moments later, we saw Kane walking around backstage and we could hear a voice constantly repeating the same thing. "May 19th Kane....It's happening again.....You remember what happened that day, Kane?....QUOTE]
    you know what, I think!?!?!?! may 19th was that day, but I'm not a 100% sure. But heres what I am hearing, wwe had plans to put him back in the mask, then scraped it, but those rumors are flying around again. the thing is, Vince will have a idea and right up until the day of it, will scrap it. so the could be planning it, but with wwe until it happens I would not bet on anything.

No! They can't put him back in that mask. That would be as big a mistake as when they put Rey Rey back in his mask. I tried so hard not to laugh at the whole Vince/Shane in a church thing. It was cute but soooo wrong at the same time.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    No! They can't put him back in that mask. That would be as big a mistake as when they put Rey Rey back in his mask. I tried so hard not to laugh at the whole Vince/Shane in a church thing. It was cute but soooo wrong at the same time.
    the church thing was funny but wrong at the same time. but I look at it the way Vince does...its just a storyline. Now I I didn't like when they put Rey back in the mask, but I could go along with Kane being back in the mask, he seems to soft without it.

I laughed at what "The King of Kings" Triple H said about Mick Foley and when the camera panned to John Cena, he was trying so hard not to crack up laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I laughed at what "The King of Kings" Triple H said about Mick Foley and when the camera panned to John Cena, he was trying so hard not to crack up laughing.
    Its so funny when they are doing something or say something funny and they want to laugh so hard but they have to stay in character. you can tell they want to laugh. One time the Boogieman was doing something and booker t was supposed to be mad, but I could tell he wanted to crack up, it was killing him not to laugh.... by the way, I love sharmell. Do you remember her short amount of time wrestling?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Wasn't she one of the dancers at wcw, one of the nitro girls?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Wasn't she one of the dancers at wcw, one of the nitro girls?
    yes she was Paisly at first when she was a nitro girl, then after wwe took over, they sent her to OVW to train, she was really good, matter fact Molly Holly said that after while, her and sharmell used to train the other girls. But she wrestled only a few matches on wwe while still wrestling at OVW, then she got injured (the same injury lita had on her knee), so she was out for a while, but then after her and booker got married they brought her back.

+ Reply to Thread