+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I have not watched in a long time, since the Rock left. What the heck happened to Goldberg? I was so excited when I heard he was coming and then he came and he was like all small and stuff.
    Well Goldberg was actually quite large in the wwe, he won the championship they he lost it, and had a big match at wrestlemainia xx, he was up against Brock Lesner and won. He has other comitments that he was under contract with that the wwe was aware of so he's off in Japan to complete those contracts, now he has to work out another deal with the wwe and they left the door open for him to come return, matter fact his name is still on the RAW roster. Rock has been coming back and forth, he was just on RAW two weeks ago and will be on BYTE THIS (a wwe internet talk show) this thurs.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Goldberg came in for a while, held the title for a bit, and then left after Wrestlemania.

Regarding WCW being bought out, I wish they weren't. I started watching WCW then went to WWE, I think I could see mysef liking WCW more now. I have heard rumors that ECW may come back. If anyone needs a good site with rumors/spoilers/updates check out wrestlingexposed.com
    Hey AIWANNABE, actually Vince wrestled (excuse the pun) with the ideal of bringing back ECW (since he owns it now) but put it off right now, he wants to get his cable chanel WWE 24/7 up and running first. He still might bring it back later.

Hey DezBelle, I just checked out the WWE Diva search. Are you going to enter? Application is online and simple. Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Hey DezBelle, I just checked out the WWE Diva search. Are you going to enter? Application is online and simple. Go for it!
    hahaha that will be just a little hard to do since I'm a dude hahahah. Now if they were looking for the next WWE superstar??? hmmmm, nah I can't see getting my @ss kicked almost everynight, even if a lot of the punches are pulled, those chest slaps hurt like hell, and getting suplexed is no joke. I get to go back stage alot. Those guys work hard. Now I would love to be a ref or one of the annoncers, but you are on the road 4 days out of the week. What about you, are you ging for it?

Wwe: Live Event Dates For June 2004

OKay here is a list of WWE live shows for June 2004. Raw & Smackdown House shows/LIVE Spike TV RAW Shows/ and Live UPN Smackdown tapings. And Pay Per Views.
    (also all live Valocity tapings are taped at UPN Smackdown Tapings & Sunday Night Heat Shows are taped at Live Raw Shows)

JUNE
    June 01 (Tuesday) - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Ontario - (Smackdown Taping/House Show)

June 03 (Thursday) - FilaForum, Milan, Italy (Smackdown Brand/House Show/TV)*

June 04 (Friday) - BPA Palace, Pesaro, Italy (Smackdown Brand/House Show/TV)

June 05 (Saturday) - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany (Smackdown Brand/House Show/TV)

June 05 (Saturday) - Back of America Center, Boston, Massachusetts (Raw Brand House Show)

June 06 (Sunday) - Koenig-Pilsner Arena, Oberhausen, Germany (Smackdown Brand/House Show)

June 06 (Sunday) - Blue Cross Arena, Rochester, New York (Raw Brand/House Show)

June 07 (Monday) - Pepsi Arena, Albany, New York - (Live Raw)
    June 08 (Tuesday) - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York - (Smackdown Taping)

**Friday the 11th and sat. the 11th are schedule but I do not have that info, will have by the weekend**

June 13 (Sunday) - Nationwide Arena, Columbus, Ohio - (Bad Blood 2004/Pay Per View)

June 13 (Sunday) - Savvis Center, St Louis, Missouri (Smackdown Brand/House Show)

June 14 (Monday) - Nutter Center, Dayton, Ohio - (Live Raw)

June 14 (Monday) - Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield, Illinois (SmackDown Brand/House Show)*

June 15 (Tuesday) - Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois - (Smackdown Taping)
    June 18 (Friday) - Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium, Spartanburg, South Carolina (Raw Brand/House Show)

June 19 (Saturday) - North Charleston Coliseum, Charleston, South Carolina (Raw Brand/House Show)

June 19 (Saturday) - Riverside Centroplex, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Smackdown Brand/House Show)

June 20 (Sunday) - TECO Arena, Fort Myers, Florida (Raw Brand/House Show )

June 20 (Sunday) - Civic Center, Monroe, Louisiana (Smackdown Brand/House Show)

June 21 (Monday) - American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida - (Live Raw)*

June 21 (Monday) - Leon City Civic Center, Tallahassee, Florida (Smackdown Brand/House Show)

June 22 (Tuesday) - TD Waterhouse Centre - (Smackdown Taping)

June 25 (Friday) - HSBC Arena, Buffalo, New York (Raw Brand/House Show)

June 26 (Saturday) - Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York (Raw Brand/House Show)

June 26 (Saturday) - Sovereign Bank Arena, Trenton, New Jersey (Smackdown Brand/House Show)

June 27 (Sunday) - Wicomico Civic Center, Salisbury, Maryland (Raw Brand/House Show)

June 27 (Sunday) - Norfolk Scope, Norfolk, Virginia - (Great American Bash 2004/Pay Per View)

June 28 (Monday) - Richmond Coliseum, Richmond, Virginia - (Live Raw)

June 28 (Monday) - Lawrence Joel Coliseum, Winston Salem, North Carolina (SmackDown Brand/House Show)

June 29 (Tuesday) - Crown Coliseum, Fayetteville, North Carolina - (Smackdown Taping)

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    Well Goldberg was actually quite large in the wwe, he won the championship they he lost it, and had a big match at wrestlemainia xx, he was up against Brock Lesner and won. He has other comitments that he was under contract with that the wwe was aware of so he's off in Japan to complete those contracts, now he has to work out another deal with the wwe and they left the door open for him to come return, matter fact his name is still on the RAW roster. Rock has been coming back and forth, he was just on RAW two weeks ago and will be on BYTE THIS (a wwe internet talk show) this thurs.
    Hey thanks for thinfo maybe I'll check out RAW next week. When I said Goldberg was small I meant physically compared to when he was on WCW, not how big a deal he was

Hey thanks for thinfo maybe I'll check out RAW next week. When I said Goldberg was small I meant physically compared to when he was on WCW, not how big a deal he was
    Ohhh hahaha, yeah he seemed to get a little small, but he's kicking butt in Japan right now. Stone Cold Steve Austin is about to sign a contract in Japan also.

Tonight WWE Smackdown on UPN

Tonight, WWE Smackdown on UPN at 8pm (eastern time)
    Main event: Undertaker vs Booker T
    also a 4 lady bakini contest: Ms. Jackie/Sable/DAWN Marie/Tori Wilson...
    and lots of match's
    Its 2 hours of kick @ss fun, So smack your TV tonight!!!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Did Stone Cold and Goldberg ever fight?

Did Stone Cold and Goldberg ever fight?
    Not Really but sort of. At wrestlemainia, after Goldberg beat Brock Lesner, Stone cold gave Brock a stunner, then celebrated with Goldberg, then gave him a stunner as well hahaha

+ Reply to Thread