+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

on wwe.com nilesgirl they said that the initial report cited sudden heart failure as a result of his past addictions
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/causeofdeath
    Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
    Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

i don't watch wrestling, but that tribute last night was beautiful. seeing those grown men let their hearts show, was absolutely touching.

Thanks CA
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I think they will release more of the Eddie Guerrero tributes after Smackdown or so I hope..I will most certainly buy Raw if they release this week's edition but for now, I'm off to watch more of those tributes and maybe even cry again...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    I think they will release more of the Eddie Guerrero tributes after Smackdown or so I hope..I will most certainly buy Raw if they release this week's edition but for now, I'm off to watch more of those tributes and maybe even cry again...
    I believe they are going to release it on DVD. Just something I heard. Not sure how true it is.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Those tributes were awesome. I'd stopped watching WWE last year or so and began watching TNA. But I had to go back for this. I loved Eddie Guerrero, loved him, loved to hate him, you know what I mean, lol ... he'll be missed.

I wasn't as impressed by the smackdown tribute as I was with Raw. And that's funny because you would think since Eddie was on Smackdown! it would've been bigger. There were a couple of wrestlers I would've liked to have said something in a video testimonial and I was disappointed when they didn't. I met Edge just one day before Eddie died and he was talking about what a nice guy Eddie is. Eddie was one of the first guys to welcome him to Smackdown!. He was showing off pictures of his family and he told Adam (Edge) that his daughters were his whole world. Who would've thought that just 2 days later, Eddie would be gone. I still can't believe it. I always thought I'd get an opportunity to meet him some day now I guess I'll have to wait until I see him in the great arena in the sky. Just like HBK said.

FORT Newbie
    Anyone see Raw tonight it was hillarious with Eric Bischoff "trial" and firing dumped into a Garbage truck, WWE never fails to entertain

Quote Originally Posted by CamelotKnight View Post
    Anyone see Raw tonight it was hillarious with Eric Bischoff "trial" and firing dumped into a Garbage truck, WWE never fails to entertain
    I watched. Too funny. I'm still madly in love with HBK. I'm sorry but he's still hot hot hot!

Saturday Night Main Event

SATURDAY MARCH 18TH LIVE ON NBC 8PM EASTERN:

THE CARD SO FAR:

1. WWE Champion John Cena & Triple H vs. Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton & World

Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle (Handicap Match)

2. Shawn Michaels vs. Shane McMahon (Street Fight)

3. Boogeyman vs. Booker T

4. Trish Stratus & Mickie James vs. Victoria & Candice

5. JBL vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Beer Drinking Contest)

PLUS MORE SUPRISES (and more might be added to the card)
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Is this really going to be aired on NBC?? Live?

Can I ask why/how this happened? Or are there any links where I can check this out? It seems pretty crazy that WWE will be on NBC.

+ Reply to Thread