+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

I was soo shocked to hear about Eddie's death. My brother and I are huge WWE fans and this loss is really sad. He was such an entertaining superstar. He will be missed. My blessings to his family and friends.
    "Remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away."
    -- Kurt Cobain

I'm still trying to find out the autopsy results but nothing has been released yet. If I find out, I will post and I ask that if anyone else finds out first, that they please post it as well. I watched Raw tonight and could not stop crying. Especially seeing men who are huge (like Big Show) breaking down into uncontrollable sobs. My heart broke.
    ETA: I found something. According to http://www.headlineplanet.com/home/2...topsy-results/
    Eddie Guerrero Autopsy Results
    Reported by Brian Cantor on November 14th, 2005
    Major WWE Wrestling News, Huge RAW Spoilers, ROH/TNA Updates & More - Without Fake Links [>>]

Source: PWTorch.com

The local coronerís preliminary autopsy report on the body of Eddie Guerrero was inconclusive in revealing a cause of death.

A more detailed autopsy report will be released in two or three weeks. The results of the examination should determine what led to the wrestlerís untimely passing.

Guerrero, 38, was found dead in his Minnesota hotel room Sunday. He is survived by his wife and three daughters.

So there we go. Hopefully we will know more in a couple of weeks. Seems like a long time to wait but oh well.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 11-14-2005 at 11:44 PM. Reason: To add
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie
    I was really shocked by the news that he died. He was a great wrestler who really knew how to work the crowd. The tribute videos are just so sad, especially seeing Chris Benoit cry like that.

Those tribute videos certainly got me there and I ended up crying for a bit...I would have really wanted to watch Benoit's tribute video to Eddie but it doesnt play for me What I'm certain though is that if I'm able to catch it somehow, I would most likely end up crying again...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I'm looking for someone who may have taped last night's tribute to Eddie Guerrero. I'm looking specifically for Lilian Garcia's tribute. She said something in spanish and I would like to know what she said to him. It sounded very nice. If someone could please find that out for me, let me know.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'll try and find out for you Nilesgirl. My husband watched it and he speaks spanish. I will see if he remembers what she said. I stayed in our room and watched another show. Those tribute shows tear me up. I couldn't stop crying watching Owen Hart's tribute and I swore I wouldn't watch another. That is "reality" tv at it's most gut wrenching, it doesn't matter you don't know the person personally. To watch big, tough, grown men lose their emotions like that...that is too much.

RIP Eddie Guerrero, you will be missed.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    I'm looking for someone who may have taped last night's tribute to Eddie Guerrero. I'm looking specifically for Lilian Garcia's tribute. She said something in spanish and I would like to know what she said to him. It sounded very nice. If someone could please find that out for me, let me know.
    A lot of the tribute is on the WWE website. It was nice that they did that, sad but very nice. He was so young.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY
    A lot of the tribute is on the WWE website. It was nice that they did that, sad but very nice. He was so young.
    I looked there. Lilian's was not there. Neither was Triple H, Stephanie or Batista. I'm still in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Melitta
    I'll try and find out for you Nilesgirl. My husband watched it and he speaks spanish. I will see if he remembers what she said. I stayed in our room and watched another show. Those tribute shows tear me up. I couldn't stop crying watching Owen Hart's tribute and I swore I wouldn't watch another. That is "reality" tv at it's most gut wrenching, it doesn't matter you don't know the person personally. To watch big, tough, grown men lose their emotions like that...that is too much.

RIP Eddie Guerrero, you will be missed.
    Sorry for the double post. Thank you Melitta. I appreciate it.

Nilesgirl, my husband said it was hard to understand her cause her voice was catching while she was talking, but it was pretty much the same as the others had said. That she was going to miss him. That he had such a strong faith in God. That he loved his family and his faith. She thanked him for the times he used his faith to help her and she thanked him for everything he had taken the time to teach her.

I remember my husband coming into the room and saying the Chris Beniot, Batista and Lilian's were the saddest one's to watch. I saw part of Triple H's and part of Stephanie's. As soon as they started to lose it, I turned the channel. I can't stand to watch other people cry. I'm such a baby.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread