+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    It's funny, i can't recall the last time i sat down to watch 2 let alone 1 hour of this programming.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Summerslam

WELL summerslam was off the hook, I had great seats. By the way, after it went off the air, Ric Flair came out and hung out with some of the crowd and everybody woooooo for a while hahaha.
    Tripple H was there also. A behind the sceens note, HBK and Hogan negotiated all the way up to early afternoon that day of who was going to do the job for who.
    although the Hardy and edge match was a work and edge was supposed to go over, they did work stiff and some shots were hard enough so that it did ended earlier than planned.
    Nash was offered to come out and screw over HBK but he turned WWe down.
    anymore info poeple want, just ask.....
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    WELL summerslam was off the hook, I had great seats. By the way, after it went off the air, Ric Flair came out and hung out with some of the crowd and everybody woooooo for a while hahaha.
    Tripple H was there also. A behind the sceens note, HBK and Hogan negotiated all the way up to early afternoon that day of who was going to do the job for who.
    although the Hardy and edge match was a work and edge was supposed to go over, they did work stiff and some shots were hard enough so that it did ended earlier than planned.
    Nash was offered to come out and screw over HBK but he turned WWe down.
    anymore info poeple want, just ask.....
    That's awesome! I'm glad you had so much fun!

I actually watched last night and i hadn't in a long time. Not bad, maybe the ratings that they had in the past will now return. With the move to the USA network and the return of the game, it's possible.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Random Thoughts On Raw Homecoming

Superstar Billy Gramm- Steriods really did you in man.

Kevin Von Erich- soon to be in WWE soon

Hulk Hogan- Brotha it's called R E T I R E M E N T, Try it, a 50+ old in a red boa and yellow pants is pathetic.

Jimmy Snuka- they are right, the sun really dries the skin up.

Ric Flair- Hogan without the red boa and yellow pants.

Mae Young- Um, Oh boy, we really didn't need that

Matt Hardy- Smackdown bound

Stone Cold- please no hogan match at wrestlmania as planned, Stone Cold with bad neck and Hogan, knee-hip replacement would be bad TV.

one final thought

Where was Doink?, guess Matt Borne has some pride after all

Doink was on this past Monday and got creamed by Robert Conway.
    Happy Birthday wishes go out to Stacy Keibler who turns 26 on October 14.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

News
    11/13/2005 21:27:48 EST Masahiko Yamamoto/AP Photo
    'WWE Smackdown!' Star Guerrero Dies

MINNEAPOLIS - A World Wrestling Entertainment star was found dead in his hotel room Sunday in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE show.
    Eduardo Gory Guerrero, 38, didn't respond to a wake-up call Sunday morning, authorities said. His nephew, fellow WWE wrestler Chavo Guerrero, and hotel security at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center forced their way into the room and found him.

There were no apparent signs of foul play, police said. An autopsy was planned to determine how Guerrero died.

His nephew said Guerrero was open about past drug and alcohol abuse but had been sober for four years. Guerrero was married and had three children.

"This is a huge loss," said WWE chairman Vince McMahon. "Eddie was a wonderful, fun-loving human being. Eddie was a consummate performer."

Guerrero was a featured star on the UPN series "WWE Smackdown!" and son of Mexican wrestler Gory Guerrero. Last year, he became the second wrestler of Hispanic heritage to be WWE champion, though he lost the title four months later.

UPN also aired a special last year on his life, "Cheating Death, Stealing Life: The Eddie Guerrero Story." The program chronicled Guerrero's childhood and his struggle with drug addiction that almost cost him his job, family and life.

I was just starting to like him, too. I can't believe this! My heart goes out to his family. RIP Eddie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Kevin Von Erich- soon to be in WWE soon
    wow, you mean one of these guys is still alive and hasn't killed hisself yet?

I was shocked.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I never saw it coming. I figured if any wrestler was on his way to the grave, it was Ric Flair. Every time I go to my start page and I see those headlines, I just can't believe it's real. I'm floored. I'm blown away. His poor family must be so devestated.

+ Reply to Thread