+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

I've seen the commercial a few times and have been trying to get them all as well. I think that the person that is in the far back on the left on the SWmackdown side is Shannon Moore, he's a little too small to be a Basham and has blond hair, I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by LiliBear
    I've seen the commercial a few times and have been trying to get them all as well. I think that the person that is in the far back on the left on the SWmackdown side is Shannon Moore, he's a little too small to be a Basham and has blond hair, I hope that helps.
    Wow I started this thread and have not been here with my wrestling updates/reports sorry folks, been doing some traveling and stuff, but I am back and have jucy wrestling news. will post that later tonight, but I was in Ft. Lauderdale Fl. this weekend past at the Raw tapings and Tampa at the smackdown tapings, got backstage at both, I tried to ask who I saw if they were in the comercial, pretty much all the wrestlers (that I asked) said they were, but they could have been pulling my chain to make it hard. I think you probably got everybody, Also you got to think of how long ago they actually filmed the comercial, it could have been a few months ago and some of the wrestlers have been relieased since but still in the comercial and you might not even thought of them, hmmmm
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

OK, I am beginning to think this contest is rigged. We have identified all 12 Raw wrestlers ~ without a doubt. We have identified 11 of the Smackdown wrestlers ~ without a doubt. So, that leaves only one on the Smackdown to figure out. OK, so you mark all the wrestlers you have and then mark one of the ones that is left over and check your answers. I did this with our 11 picks and then picked a different wrestler to fill the twelfth spot each time it told me my answers were wrong. I never got through that I had picked all the right ones. So, we are either way off on one or more of the wrestlers or something isn't right. As I said before we did slow mo and really didn't have to guess who they were except for the last one on Smackdown waaay in the back. You think that we could have gotten it with the process of elimination. I am certain that we are right with our picks as Nilesgirl has picked the same ones we have. I have also had problems with the web site telling me that I have 17 wrestler marked and I only have 12 or that I have 6 wrestlers marked and I have 12. Something isn't right.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

I got that too!!! I tried through process of elimination with the Smackdown guys and they all came up as wrong, but after I did that it kept on telling me that I only had 11 of the 12 wrestlers marked, but I had all 12. I'm starting to think that this thing is rigged too...
    I know I have all of the RAW people right and I think I have all of the Smackdown people right, so what are they trying to pull?

Sure am glad I am not the only one having the same trouble. Have you also noticed that ALL of the Raw magazine covers that feature the wrestlers have been removed off the Internet? Some of the sites say to e-mail the host and they will send it to you. Umm, that's OK. I don't need my in box filled with spam each morning!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar

WWE "Tough Enough" - Daniel Puder

Hey there y'all, I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this topic..but oh well! I just wanted to start a topic about Daniel Puder, the guy who won the WWE 1 million dollar "Tough Enough" contract...the majority of WWE fans voted for him and thats why the guy won ..what I'm wondering is there anybody who actually wants to see Dan on "Smackdown!" now? I'm thinking about starting an online petition that requests that Dan gets a spot on the "Smackdown!" roster..anyone agree with me? You think its worth a shot?

Afterall, he won by a landslide..and I would like to see the guy I voted for actually wrestle! I hope everyone can post there thoughts on him here..and I'll see if there's an actual fan base that would support the petiton..Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Has Dan made an appearance on SmackDown? I watch the WWE programs
    ever once in awhile.............

any predictions on the last 2 draft picks on Smackdown tonight? I still would love to see Kane and Taker on the same show again. I'm thinking Kane (maybe) and Christian.
    Here are the results of previous draft picks. Raw's 1st draft pick was John Cena. Smackdown: Chris Benoit; Week 2 Raw: Kurt Angle; Smackdown: Randy Orton; Week 3 Raw: Carlito; Smackdown: Hassan & Davairi; Final week Raw: pick 1: Big Show; pick 2: RVD. That leaves tonight. Smackdown will have it's final 2 draft picks tonight. I would love to see other people's predictions on this.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

So, I was right about Christian. Let's see if we can make it 2 for 2.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDooGal
    Has Dan made an appearance on SmackDown? I watch the WWE programs
    ever once in awhile.............
    He was on SD once and then in the Royal Rumble where he got eliminated quickly.

I'm glad there's a WWE thread. I'm the biggest fan ever

+ Reply to Thread