+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Yeah, the ratings are sincerely not what they used to, especially for monday night raw.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

My 95 year old grandmother absolutely adores WWE. It's is all she watches, well that and BBC.

I can't wait for HBK to come back! It'll be good to see him again!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay, guys. I need some help. There is a new sweepstakes going on where the winner gets to go to Royal Rumble. There is a "West Side Story" style commercial with 12 Smackdown and 12 Raw Superstars. You have to be able to identify all of them in order to enter the sweepstakes. I have nearly all but am having trouble identifying some of them. If there is anyone out there who can identify them all, please send me an e-mail and let me know.
    Here are the ones I've identified:
    Smackdown:Big Show
    Rey Mysterio
    Eddie Guerrero
    JBL
    Booker T
    RVD
    Luther Reigns (?)
    Orlando Jordon
    Kurt Angle
    Hardcore Holly (?)
    Jesus (?)
    Raw: Chris Jericho
    Triple H
    Benoit
    Coach
    Christian
    Batista
    Flair
    Orton
    Edge
    Maven
    Tyson Tomko (?)
    Please help me with the rest. If anyone has seen the commercial and TiVo'd it, let me know.
    Thanks
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry, ive not seen the commercial, when/if i do i'll give you a shout.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Sorry, ive not seen the commercial, when/if i do i'll give you a shout.
    They only show it during WWE programming and you have to tape it a play it back in slo-mo because it moves too fast for you to be able to spot them in real time. Thanks for the help.

Mr. Melitta never misses a show. I have even seen the commercial you are talking about. It is pretty funny. I will have to go back and see if it is on any of the recently taped shows. I will let you know if I find it. Mr. Melitta would be able to identify all the wrestlers.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Here are the ones I've identified:
    Smackdown:Big Show
    Rey Mysterio
    Eddie Guerrero
    JBL
    Booker T
    RVD
    Luther Reigns
    Orlando Jordon
    Kurt Angle
    Hardcore Holly
    Raw: Chris Jericho
    Triple H
    Benoit
    Coach
    Christian
    Batista
    Flair
    Orton
    Edge
    Maven
    Val Venis
    That is an update of the wrestlers I've identified. There is a full picture of all of them on the cover of RAW magazine. On the Raw side, I need to identify the one on the closest (here's the identified from far to close:Maven, Coach, Randy Orton, Triple H (front) Batista, Benoit, Flair, Christian (behind Flair), Edge, Val Venis and Y2J) I need to identify the guy next to Jericho with the blue shirt.
    On the Smackdown side, I need to identify the 2 guys farthest away.
    I hope someone can help.

Nilesgirl, we taped it last night and played it back (several times) in slow mo and we didn't get much more than you did. If you haven't already got all of them... add Charlie Haas to your Smackdown list and Rhyno should be your last one for Raw. We still can't figure out one in the far back. If you can somehow send me a picture of the cover of the Raw magazine I may be able to blow it up and refocus it to see who is in the back. Couldn't find one link to the Royal Rumble poster that hadn't been removed on the internet. Guess they want to make it as hard as possible!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Yeah, I had the same problem. I've pretty much given up. I will add Hass to my Smackdown list and Ryno to my Raw list however. Thanks for the help. I think the guy in the far back is one of the Bashams.

+ Reply to Thread