+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy555
    Thursday on Samckdown!, WWE's favorite zombie wrestler, the Undertaker, layed out JBL with yet another chokeslam after removing his headbrace.

Deadguy555 has but one response to this: REST IN PEACE AGAIN.

YEAH i SAW IT, IT WAS PRETTY TIGHT... JBL looks funny as hell with that hat sticking up on that brace
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    it's alright, they'll dissolve that storyline. Is she really pregnant though?
    I believe she is really pregnant. I have a friend that gets to talk to all of them all the time because he used to hang out backstage with them whenever they were in VA (Where he lived at the time). She is really pregnant but in real life, it's Matt's. They've been on again off again for a while and just rekindled their relationship last year. They are engaged to be married in real life. They are all ("Lita" (Amy); Matt and "Kane" (Glenn)) best friends in real life.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

She must be really pregnant because if you saw Raw last week, when Kane was pushed into Lita and she collapsed, if you listened really, really close, he kept refering to her by Amy when he was trying to assure her that everything would be okay. Amy Dumas is her real name.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Alright, good to know.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

RAW recap: "Lita" lost the baby. I don't know if Amy really lost it. They may just let her stay home for the last few months until it's worked out. Kane made it clear that no matter what happens to the baby (this was before the miscarraige) Snitskey was a dead man. Vince McMahon announced plans for Taboo Tuesday on October 19th. Fans can decide what kind of matches to have, the opponants (sp?), the stipulations, even what the divas will wear. This ought to be good. First match slated for Taboo Tuesday: Eric Bischoff vs his own nephew Eugene. Fans can make the matches on WWE.com.
    Kristy won the $250,000 RAW diva search. Trish announced that next week, she will have a "party" for the winner but said it would be like an initiation so to speak. Could hazing be involved?
    Early in the 6 man tag match with Benoit, Shelton Benjamin and Randy Orton against Evolution, Randy was knocked unconcious outside the ring making it 3 on 2. Benoit and Benjamin fought very hard but it was not enough. Suddenly Orton came racing down to the ring from the back and connected hit after hit with everyone in Evolution. He finished with an RKO and a 3 count to Ric Flair.
    Just as HBK was about to pin Jericho for the IC title, Christian came out of nowhere and started beating the hell out of HBK. Suddenly Tyson Tomko came down and helped his friend Christian attack Jericho and HBK. The match ended with no winner.
    Stacey Kiebler and Victoria beat Trish Stratus and Molly Holly in the woman's tag match.

Please tell me someone watched Taboo Tuesday last night.

deadguy555
    nilesgirl, you asked for the results of Taboo Tuesday.
    The Guy from the Macabre Side has the results.

1.) HHH retains his title after def. HBK
    2.) Orton defeated Ric Flair
    3.) Selton Benjamin wins the IC title after defeated 12 wrestlers in an all-out brawl
    4.) Snitsky beats the hell out of Kane
    5.) Edge was furious that the fans who took part in voting for the matches at Taboo Tuesday didn't give him enough votes to compete against HHH for the HC title-therefore leaving the arena early-forcing Benoit to fight for the Tag Team titles by himself. Fortunately for the Rabid Wolverine, he def. La Resiistance single-handedly to capture the title.
    6.) Fantasy Battle Royal-all of WWE's female wrestlers fought each other in school girl attire.
    7.) Christy def. Carmella
    8.) Bischoff's nephew defeated him in a Hair Vs. Hair match.

There are the results of Taboo Tuesday.

Rest.......In........Peace.

Am I the only one who thought that Y2J looked especially hot last night in that suit? His hair was neat, he was wearing a suit and he had on those hot shades. He looked soooo hot!!! I still think Fozzy rots! My husband doesn't think so but after last night, I stand behind my opinion. Something tells me that the end of Evolution is coming very soon.

Okay. Obviously, I'm the only one who watches WWE anymore. But that doesn't make sense because the arenas are still selling out and the ratings are through the roof. But that's okay. I don't mind being the only one in here who watches it. I will answer my own question. Yes, Y2J looked extremely yummy last week. He's gorgeous anyway but he looked especially hot that night.
    I wish Nash would come back but he won't. Rumor has it that he asked for a very small pay increase and Vince turned him down. So I don't think he'll be coming back any time soon. . I would love to see him kick some serious Tomko butt!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Okay. Obviously, I'm the only one who watches WWE anymore. But that doesn't make sense because the arenas are still selling out and the ratings are through the roof. But that's okay.
    Where are you getting that information? Shows aren't selling out, TV ratings are flat, and PPV buys are down.

+ Reply to Thread