+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    Actually the WWE is trying to make him the next Rock. As far as HHH taking the tittle, they have plans to turn Orton into a face and the want to have Orton and HHH against each other, but having Orton beating HHH. HHH filming schedule is supposed to start soon (no exact date). and he wont be champion again anytime soon unless his movie is put on permanant hold. The reason he lost the belt in the first place is because he was suppose to go make a movie but is was postponed.

Well fudge!! in the meantime they should give him the belt. And frankly, even if orton does go face, he's way to cocky. He seems unreachable, very self centered and not very atractive. He can't really reach the height of popularity of the Crock...i mean the rock. I thought theyd fired eddie guerrero's brother, but he was in a match last night.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Well fudge!! in the meantime they should give him the belt. And frankly, even if orton does go face, he's way to cocky. He seems unreachable, very self centered and not very atractive. He can't really reach the height of popularity of the Crock...i mean the rock. I thought theyd fired eddie guerrero's brother, but he was in a match last night.
    But if you remember when the rock first won the belt, he was actually worse than orton, way cocky, arragant, self centerted. But that just ortons caracter, he's actually pretty cool back stage. And at most live events even though he is supposed to be a heal, the croud is into him. Thats why they are going to change edge heal, thecroud has turned n him.
    Chavo Classic is in the promos but was not wrestling, they made the promos before they fired him. He's actually in contract talks with TNA although it looks like they are not going to hire him.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Quote Originally Posted by DezBelle
    But if you remember when the rock first won the belt, he was actually worse than orton, way cocky, arragant, self centerted. But that just ortons caracter, he's actually pretty cool back stage. And at most live events even though he is supposed to be a heal, the croud is into him. Thats why they are going to change edge heal, thecroud has turned n him.
    Chavo Classic is in the promos but was not wrestling, they made the promos before they fired him. He's actually in contract talks with TNA although it looks like they are not going to hire him.
    I could've sworn he wrestled last night. oh well. How does his brother feel about it though?

And who did edge turn on so that the crowd now hates him?
    I figured that no matter what hed be a fan favorite. Hell, i still like him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I could've sworn he wrestled last night. oh well. How does his brother feel about it though?

And who did edge turn on so that the crowd now hates him?
    I figured that no matter what hed be a fan favorite. Hell, i still like him.
    Well although eddie and chavo Jr. didn't want Classic to get fired, they knew he brought it on himself by not showing up for 3 house shows with no word or warning, then showing up for the Smackdown tapings. Eddie and Chavo Jr. had to convince Chavo clasic to go gracefully and loose the belt that night to Ray Misterio.

Edge really didn't turn on anybody, it was just one of those things when the croud just started cheering for whoever he fought, so WWE reconized and said okay we got to turn you, so then he turned on Y2J on RAW in DC, and the plan is, he will soon get his hair cut and when christian comes back, him and his brother will be a team again. (thats the plan, but in this bussiness things can change).
    Sometimes the fans turn a person from face to heal or heal to face. Remember the Rock and Hogan battle, thats when people started booing the Rock, a few weeks later Rock was a heal again. all it took for him to become a face again was to come out and help Foley.

Oh no!! not his hair!! What became of randy savage?
    I know that the raven is no longer in the the wwe. He was cool.
    are justin credible and Tommy dreamer still in the wwe?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

WWE:NEWS: Brock Lesner/Tough Enough/Bret Hart

The Minnesota Vikings' website has started selling Brock Lesnar's #69 jersey for $64.99. The jersey is expected to arrive in stock on August 25th. This seems to be a good sign for Brock that he will make at least the practice squad.

- IGN.com reports that Bret Hart will be a character in the upcoming WWE RAW vs. Smackdown video game.

- As reported earlier, WWE is planning to start handing out fines to many wrestlers who have violated the company's new dress code. Wrestlers are now required to wear slacks and a shirt on flights, at arenas, etc.

- WWE has announced that they will be returning to Toronto (well, technically Kitchener, Ontario, Canada) on November 21st for a RAW brand house show at the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium.

- The winner of the next 'season' of Tough Enough will win $1,000,000. The announcement was on SmackDown! this week. The show will start this fall.

WWE NEWS: Goldberg trash's WWE!

A article that will be run this week in Alex Marvez' syndicated wrestling column, Bill Goldberg says he has no interest in coming back to the World Wrestling Entertainment and was unhappy with the way WWE creative tried to portray his persona.
    "I think the way they handled my character was moronic. Any businessman who has business first and foremost on his mind wouldn't have done what they did ... People didn't want to see Goldberg have emotions or laugh. They wanted to see him rip people's heads off."
    Also, Goldberg criticized how the fans responded to Brock Lesnar's dreams of joining the NFL, citing the "You sold out" chants during Wrestlemania XX.
    "I felt really bad for the guy because he made a decision and stood up for what he believed. He wanted to fulfill a dream. Instead of being behind him 100 percent, the fans resented it."
    Mentioned in the article is that Goldberg is working on Adam Sandler's The Longest Yard along with Steve Austin, Bob Sapp, and Kevin Nash. He is also putting together an "All-Star" show in Japan.

WWE NEWS: Pete Rose / Brock Lesner

The Associated Press has an article floating around about WWE Hall of Famer Pete Rose owing the IRS $1 Million in unpaid taxes. While it doesn't say where the money he made is from, one has to think that it includes some of the money that Vince paid Rose to appear at the WWE HOF Cermoney.

****- Detroit News Online (detnews.com) made a mention of Brock Lesnar getting hazed by his fellow teammates at the end of Viking Training Camp. In the article, it mentions who the men were that hazed Lesnar. It was Kelly Campbell (WR), Chris Liwienski (G) and NFL All Star Randy Moss (WR). Being that it was some of the starters, including the Viking franchise player, I would say that it was probably a good thing for Lesnar.

- The 8/19 edition of WWE SmackDown drew a 3.1 broadcast rating, according to Nielsen Media Research. This rating is up from last week's very low 2.6 rating.

WWE NEWS: Snuka Jr/ Trish Stratus / Selton Benjamin

Duvari has been signed to a WWE developmental deal and is set to manage Jimmy Snuka JR in OVW. Management are high on Snuka JR.

Trish Stratus is back on the road this week after being given time off from house shows recently, due to her hand injury.

Shelton Benjamin is possible for RAW tonight as management is happy with his house show work since returning. He'll make his return very shortly.

Is michael cole still with the company?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread