+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: anybody here watch soccer?

anybody here watch soccer?

sorry this may be a bit off...
    but i really want to know if i'm the only soccer fan here

No, there are a couple of other soccer fans in here. You aren't totally alone

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar

Liverpool clinches the League Cup

I am a big Manchester United fan. Clearly, the defeat at Cardiff in the final was a huge blow to me.

However, Liverpool played well and earned a win. A mistake can be costly. Manchester United just had to learn the hard way.

Scorers : Steven Gerrard, Micheal Owen
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

picture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The Glazer family, owner of the Tampa Bay Bucs, have just bought 2.9% of Manchester United. So, maybe good things will come.

I watch soccer! I'm a big Arsenal fan!!!

Hmm, unexplained, this could spell trouble. Seeing how they are rivals and all.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Let's heat up the soccer forum, raindance, with the rivalry.

It's quite boring here because I do not know the NFL or football teams as there are leagues in America.

Challenge for the Premier League is still far from over. May the best team win (Manchester United *hint*hint*)

Hah! Arsenal is in grand form now. I don't know about the Champions league, but EPL belongs to ARSENAL! .

Henry is in great form now, as is Pires.

Hear Giggs is negotiating to go over to Inter?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

There is still hope for Manchester United to challenge Arsenal.

I won't deny that Arsenal is definitely in grand form with great strikers like Henry, Jeffers, Pires, Wiltord!

Anyway, anything can happen in Champions League. The Spanish teams such as Real Madrid and Barcelona and the Italian teams, AC Milan and Inter Milan could pull off a suprise.

Let's just see how the competition goes.

Ryan's staying for the moment at least. He's going through a rough patch in his career, but other players got through such times too. He was superb against Juventus though.

Apparently, he has a weird social life. He's involved in messy love triangles. Apparently, he wooed his best friend's girlfriend. And now, his best friend's fiancee is Ryan's ex. Freaky!

Isnt' he cute? He's a new player at Manchester United. Was from the U-19 team actually.

Part of the reserve team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast