+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: anybody here watch soccer?

Ha Man u are though but aresnal are out that really made my week if celtic beat liverpool my life will be complete

Yells widly
    What does Genisis and Darwin have in common they both have no conclusive proof and are theories

FORT Fogey
    unexplained, of course he's gorgeous -- he's from Argentina! What they lack in economy they make up in looks!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar

Your life was made complete!

Liverpool 0 Celtic 2

A first half free-kick from Alan Thompson and a late stunner by John Hartson did the damage to Liverpool, who had believed they had the edge on this tie after their 1-1 first leg draw in Glasgow.

here's for you, jan agro!

Last edited by unexplained; 03-21-2003 at 01:11 AM.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Thans deep dish. I have that pic.

It was my first avatar but I decided to stay faithful to my Brazilian loverboy.

It's tough in the champions league quaterfinals. It's gonna be brutal.

Fancy a Spanish/Italian derby?

Inter Milan
    Ac Milan
    Juventus

Valencia
    Barcelona
    Real Madrid

Manchester United

Ajax Amsterdam
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

This has been the best week of my life lets hope manu get an easy draw
    We are going to win

Plus Go Celtic 2 - nil away is a fantastic result
    What does Genisis and Darwin have in common they both have no conclusive proof and are theories

Man U fan, jan agro? I suppose so. Delighted to know Liverpool's loss.

I cant really show my delight at home. My brother's a Liverpool fan!

I love Man U !
    Despite the fact that I am almost 21 I still have my autographed pitcure of Roy keane from 10 yrs ago!
    I have made piece with the fact that they probably won't win the premiership but the CL can be still won

I love Man U too. You had Keane's autobiograph. Lucky devil!!

I met Liverpool when they came down.

But I couldnt meet Man U players upclose. They were far from the reach of fans! Like in the hotel, after the friendly match with Singapore's national team and the charity dinner. (all happened in 2001)

Imagine this. My dad had private invitaitons to the dinner with Liverpool FC organized by the sponsors. I had no interest in Liverpool at all. So I tagged along because my friends begged me to take their pictures. I only knew Fowler and Owen in the team.

Anyway, I was outside the ballroom, sending an sms to a crazy fan of Liverpool, my friend when Owen asked me where's the loo. I was nonchalant. "It's right at the end." I said while pointed.

If it was Beckham or any other Man U players, I would have screamed, fainted, woke up, hug and kiss them. I would be very hysterical. But then again, it was just Owen.

About the pics, I kinda blurred my face. Not prepared to show my face online yet. It looks weird. I look like a martian.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by unexplained; 03-21-2003 at 04:35 AM.

which one are you the tall martian or the small one ?
    Thre reason i have Keane autograph is that his family lived up the road from mine.In the early days he use to sign autographs for all the local kids I justed handed the pitcure into his mom and the next week it was signed
    They moved now ti a posh house in rochester
    we went to the same priamary and secondary school
    (though not at the same time obviously
    The schools are really proud of him he is a local boy done good around here ,he is the reason i follow man u

Its nice that you met Micheal Owen you should have got his autograph and sold it to the highest bidder :0
    Owen is really nice esp when you compare him to Robbie Fowler
    I met robbie about 5 yrs ago when the pool played cork city and he is a complete wanker I am glad he plays for the hopeless man City now when they drop he will prob ably be out of a job

I also met Tony Adams (Arsenal ex-captain)yrs ago and he was very nice to me i think i have his autograph too

I also have Dennis Irwins autograph but i suppose you wouldn't remember him :rolleyes:

I'm the tall one!

Anyway, I met the whole Liverpool team. Just didn't scan all the pictures here. Not only Owen. It was cool but I regretted not knowing any player or having a conversation with anyone. I was just hanging around. I was almost bored at the dinner.

I remembered Irwin, ex-Man U player.

Hey, the commentator said Where was Tony Adams when they really need him? during the Valencia game. hahaha. He was really good i supposed.

+ Reply to Thread