+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Monday Night Football Sideline Reporter

New Monday Night Football Sideline Reporter

ABC is replacing Lisa Guerrero with Michelle Tafoya. Watching Lisa read cue cards on the sideline was just painful. Hopefully, Michelle will be better.

I have to agree. I never liked Lisa Guerrero; Melissa Stark and Leslie Visser were much better. (although it would be a tossup between Lisa and Eric Dickerson while he was there )
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I have to agree. I never liked Lisa Guerrero; Melissa Stark and Leslie Visser were much better. (although it would be a tossup between Lisa and Eric Dickerson while he was there )

michele tafoya is a huge upgrade over lisa guerrero.

the best was when eric dickerson would studder / mumble words and they would cut him off to go back to the game.

BRING BACK MELISSA STARK!!

FORT Fogey
    I dont think anyone ever really took Lisa G seriously from the beginning. In her first game on the air she was in a low-cut top and Al Michaels actually called her the "sideline Vixen" at one point. Not exactly the person you want to turn to to provide you with sideline insights - unless you want the sights inside her top that is.

For them to dump her after one season means even ABC realized their mistake.

+ Reply to Thread