+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

I have nothing to say but wow. As much as I hate the Lakers, I always liked Derek Fisher. The guy is clutch. Sucked when Payton took over his roll, but he showed how good he is. Hopefully he can go to a team I like and be a starter. Still think the Spurs can pull it off though. But damn was that a good finish.

Yeah, Clipse, back-to- back great amazing miracle shots. From Duncan's shot to D-Fish's 0.4 finisher...damn great game! And..woohoo...Lakers is gonna take it all this year! I hope we play your 'Wolves team next...oh, and what ever happened to your avatar? Want to replace it with something purple and yellow from LA?

WOW!! What an incredible game... except for the end result.

The first 40 minutes were very tough to watch as a Spurs fan. Turnover after turnover with Kobe doing his thing. Finally, they made a huge comeback. I was so annoyed that they kept settling for outside shots instead of taking it to the hoop when they finally got that lead.

Seriously, the final 11 seconds were probably the best ending seconds of any NBA game I've ever watched. Kobe, of course, would hit his jumper. TD throws up and makes a prayer. Fisher's was probably even more unbelievable. I couldn't sleep last night, I was still in shock.

Womynlee, although LA will probably close it up on Saturday night, I still refuse to concede the series. After last night, it's not over until it's over.

WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Yeah, Clipse, back-to- back great amazing miracle shots. From Duncan's shot to D-Fish's 0.4 finisher...damn great game! And..woohoo...Lakers is gonna take it all this year! I hope we play your 'Wolves team next...oh, and what ever happened to your avatar? Want to replace it with something purple and yellow from LA?
    Its green and blue. But nice try though. I always change my avatar around, never keep it as one thing for too long.

Bye-bye Spurs!

We're going to win another championship!

i love how the spurs win 17 games in a row and then suddenly lose 4 games in a row to LA like nothing. obviously, the lakers were the better team. i could cares less if they win another title but i don't want to see mailman get a ring. kobe = MVP of playoffs.

Lakers in 5 next round (T'wolves)

GO WOLVES!!!

KG is the man. He is just incredible.

Lakers WILL go down. Go Minnesota!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    GO WOLVES!!!

KG is the man. He is just incredible.

Lakers WILL go down. Go Minnesota!!!
    Let's be realistic....KG is only one man and a tired one as well. Shaq has no one to guard. I say Lakers in 5 because they might have too much time off and Minnesota has home court advantage. T'wolves finally may have gone farther than the first series but nowhere near a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007

my predictions...
    spurs over LA in 6
    wolves over kings in 6
    pistons over nets in 7
    pacers over whoever in 5

I was pretty close on my round 2 predictions.

I'm gonna say this for the conference finals...

LA over minny in 6
    Detroit over indy in 6

+ Reply to Thread