+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

The Spurs are going to make it 3-1 tonight and win it at home on Thursday!!!!!!! We love our Spurs!
    Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

"What would a dinosaur do?" ~ Joey

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    The Lakers showed what they can do with all that money...I mean talent today. :pffft They are a team you never count out, but they better hurry up and hit the links. The Kings or T'Wolves better take it this season.
    What money are you talking about? Besides Shaq no one else on that team is making big money. Karl Malone and Payton are both making the Veterans minimum, and Kobe is way under paid. I'm not sure about this season but for the past few years the Portland Trailblazers had the biggest payroll and couldn't win a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    What money are you talking about? Besides Shaq no one else on that team is making big money. Karl Malone and Payton are both making the Veterans minimum, and Kobe is way under paid. I'm not sure about this season but for the past few years the Portland Trailblazers had the biggest payroll and couldn't win a championship.

as much as i dislike this season's lakers, i'm gonna have to agree with ya, womynlee. they will have an interesting upcoming offseason...

imagine if the spurs got jermaine o'neal last summer. the spurs would be unstoppable. we got the serviceable rasho nestarovic instead. we are still around 10 million under cap and are in good position to resign ginobili this offseason.

GO SPURS GO!!

As much as I don't want the Spurs to win, I have to agree with you...they are going to be tough to beat. They have the best D, team chemistry, and not to mention fast Tony Parker... if only they can make their freethrows. Good series! May the best team win!

GO LAKERS GO!

Lakers/spurs 2-2

looks like all home teams hold serve, except for king/wolves series

any NBA fan has to appreciate what kobe bryant did last night. the guy was on fire. UNBELIEVABLE!!

very pivotal game on thursday, womynlee

looks like a copy of last years series...san antonio never really plays well in the staples center

although i HATE the lakers and would like for malone to NOT get a ring, and to watch kobe, fish, and company cry like bitches on nat'l tv again...

the lakers may just go up 3-2 on thursday and the spurs will have to win 2 straight.

not the way i was hoping the series would go

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    looks like a copy of last years series...san antonio never really plays well in the staples center

although i HATE the lakers and would like for malone to NOT get a ring, and to watch kobe, fish, and company cry like bitches on nat'l tv again...

the lakers may just go up 3-2 on thursday and the spurs will have to win 2 straight.

not the way i was hoping the series would go

lakers could definitely win on thursday with the way kobe is blowing up. i'm so out on mailman getting a ring.

dogg, i love your avatar and signature. "... come on, i got a lil' more sense than that... yeah, I remember grinding me feet on eddie's couch..."

Game is about to start ping and dogg...it's not going to be a copy of last year's series...Lakers are going to go up 3-2! It should be a great game. I'll let you in on an embarrasing secret. I put money down, early in the season, for the Spurs to win the championship last year and obviously won... 12-1. They are a tough team to beat and if the Lakers are beaten, I'm glad it's by a great team- just not a better team.

Lakers up 3-2

Great game!

+ Reply to Thread