+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    Detroit, son .It's all about Detroit . The Motor city is in overdrive, like a Hummer rolling over a Volkswagon Bug,Detroit will roll over the Los Angeles 'Swap' and Shaq the "Swap Thing" Oneil. Come with it
    I just hope Detroit can score more than 60 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I just hope Detroit can score more than 60 points a game.
    Heh... that's what you call a tough defensive series, Ex. Did you see the blocks that we racked up? Tayshaun was swatting flies with his eyes closed... amazing.

Defence is somthing the Lakers do not understand. Anybody notice how they let their leads slip away. Wack a Shaq, Slap a Shaq, everywhere crack a Shaq. and Kobe's a self indulgent ball hog. Take a que from the Lakers greats of the past and learn to pass you soon to be convict. Detroit.Give us our respect.

Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    Defence is somthing the Lakers do not understand. Anybody notice how they let their leads slip away. Wack a Shaq, Slap a Shaq, everywhere crack a Shaq. and Kobe's a self indulgent ball hog. Take a que from the Lakers greats of the past and learn to pass you soon to be convict. Detroit.Give us our respect.
    Detroit is going to give respect...after the Lakers "do_ it_ again." :phhht

Funny . I give credit to where credit is due but now I'm going to change my screen name to Smack a Shaq. From here on in you can call me "did_it_again Smack A Shack"

Detroit plays awesome defense but that last game was bad offense. Even the sportscasters and commentators thought so. Lakers can not only shut teams down but they can put points on the board. During the last Detroit game even Chuck Daly thought that the Pistons don't have enough offense to beat the Lakers. He said that his Bad Boys were known for their D' but they also averaged 103 points per game.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    You cannot say you don't see the Lakers get favoured, because it happens so much, especially to Shaq.
    All superstars get calls. Jordan got em', Garnnet gets em' and so does Shaq. Like I said before it all evens out. What people do is they only notice the ones that go against their favorite team so it seams lopsided.

I hope the refs let them play. I like high soring games from time to tme,but it would br great to see some solid 'D'. I think theres going to be some bad blood between these teams.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    Detroit plays awesome defense but that last game was bad offense. Even the sportscasters and commentators thought so. Lakers can not only shut teams down but they can put points on the board. During the last Detroit game even Chuck Daly thought that the Pistons don't have enough offense to beat the Lakers. He said that his Bad Boys were known for their D' but they also averaged 103 points per game.

I agree.. it was a horrid performance offensively... for both teams.

Detroit and LA split their games this season.. so I don't think this is going to be the blowout that a lot of people are expecting. We've proven that we have what it takes to beat the Lakers.. but let's just hope we bring that with us.

FYI.. I don't know if any of you have seen that in downtown Detroit we have a *spirit* statue that normally gets decorated with a Red Wings jersey when the Wings are in the playoffs. Well, today the statue is getting a pistons jersey AND a Ben Wallace 'fro wig. Hilarious!

Ben Wallaces' fro is the bomb .If the championship was based on Hair-do's the Pistons would win hands down The series we've been hoping for is almost here. Please refs, please just let the boys play.

+ Reply to Thread