+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 MLB Season

2004 MLB Season

It's opening day!

This is one of my favorite days of the year!

Interesting game last night. Pedro was way off his game, and it is clear Javy Lopez intends to make Atlanta regret letting him go.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

This year has got to be better than last.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Yea Pedro definitely didn't look too hot last night. He got it under control after the 2nd but it was a definitely shaky before that. I'm not worried though. It was a cold game last night.

Oh and I am so over the announcers talking about last year and the curse. :rolleyes

I love baseball!
    Who shot who in the what now?

I am SO excited about baseball. I lived in a bubble with no TV in college, so this is my first season back in the game! I'm sure it'll only be a short time till i'm insanely obsessed....
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Last I checked, the Mariners had the 3rd-best record in baseball during spring training.

Oh, well. There's always next year.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar

Practicing tomahawk alreay....not that I'll ever get to do it this season since the Braves have traded or otherwise lost practically the whole damn team. Shef was the worst...how. could. he.

yeah, I know....11 large, that's how. :rolleyes
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Bad sign having Guardado hurt his shoulder in warm up yesterday. Soriano has been hurt all spring, so that means your closer will be... Hasegawa... who lifetime has a 4+ ERA, except for last year, when aliens took over him.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Dick Cheney is alive!!! He just threw out the first pitch in Cincy... no sign of heart failure.

Play Ball!

Edgar Renteria is on this team, but Tony LaRussa thinks it best to bat Tony "me no take a walk" Womack, and Ray "one ground ball away from a 6 weeks on the DL" Lankford one and two in the lineup to completely stifle his offense.

Why is LaRussa considered such a good manager?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast