+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 MLB Season

Yup and Baltimore and Boston are up again tonight too. Of course both those games got rained out, though.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Okay, looking at tonights schedule, I see the Yanks and Tampa Bay playing yet again! Are they playing each other 50 times this year? Jeez!
    I thought the same thing!

It got rained out toay, though. So they'll just play tomorrow then it's off to Fenway, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    I thought the same thing!

It got rained out toay, though. So they'll just play tomorrow then it's off to Fenway, baby!

I'm really looking forward to the Fox National game Friday night. Of course, I did buy the MLB Extra Innings package on cable so it's not like I'll be deprived of games.

Hey people, just wanted to say "hi" to my fellow baseball fans though I have to admit I'm still not following baseball too closely yet as the NHL playoffs are on but it won't be too long before my team hits the golf course and I'll be back on my baseball track in no time : )

Aargh the Mariners are trying to kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Aargh the Mariners are trying to kill me.
    They are killing me too!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!! Stupid Howard Lincoln!

I haven't seen the box scores or anything so I hesitate to ask, but...what are you guys referring to with the Mariners? I'm going to just assume they lost again, and it was probably gut-wrenching.

But hey! At least they've already got their win. They won't go winless this year.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I haven't seen the box scores or anything so I hesitate to ask, but...what are you guys referring to with the Mariners? I'm going to just assume they lost again, and it was probably gut-wrenching.

But hey! At least they've already got their win. They won't go winless this year.
    They lost 6-5 in the bottom of the 9th. They had tied it up in the top of the 9th due to a Dave Hansen single, Dan Wilson single and Ichiro double. Dan was on third and Ichiro on 2nd with no one out. You'd think we'd score at least one more but no. Olerud and Edgar each popped up. Then with two outs, Boonie hit a fly to right that would have been deep enough to bring the run home if there weren't two outs.

Melvin completely messed around with the batting order last night. I have no idea what he's doing. They also failed to turn a double play earlier that eventually led to a run scoring. They just look sloppy in the field. I've been a Melvin supporter but if he can't light a fire under these guys he needs to go.

Not that I care mind you.

The guy who needs to go is their new GM. He has been a complete failure this off-season.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

If the Jays want to bring their fans back, they have to stop losing. Especially to Detroit. WTF?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread